[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Argentina v Germany

untateve

some of the stats they provide are ridiculous.

Only two of germany's goals came after the 75th minute? how many times in this cup did germany need to score after the 75th minute?

as if on cue, germany scores

Did anyone see the artcile where PAris Hilton said she wanted to have "relations" with some midfielder from the German team, saying h was the sexiest man alive.... she also said that Beckham was #3 on her list from the World Cup regardless of being married or not.

Germany's gotta have the advantage going into OT. Homefield advantage and all... plus Argentina's subs were for defensive purposes.

My call: Germany scores in 12th minute of first OT.

being on german soil is certainly an advantage, but i think what is more telling is the momentum shift after the arg goal.

didn't riquelme get subbed out? maybe i'm mistaken, i thought he did.

You may be right. I'm watching on ESPN360 so have been flipping back and forth. That is HUGH if so.

Edit: Can the Germans use Klinsmann? :D

... I am such a German soccer :D ... when I used to chat on IRC (anyone know that?), my nickname was "Klinsmann" :D

Another note: Argentina's starting goalie is in the locker room... their backup is solid... but still...

And another: German's goalie is one of the best in the world.... and did I just hear Klose was subb'ed for? Ut-oh.

Edited by darin3