[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst movie your SO has dragged you to

The Irish Doggy

i had to sit through 'gone with the wind' to make my wife watch 'the wrath of kahn.'

:neovoice: whoa.

I had to do the same freaking thing. I told her she would sweat the wrath of kizzle but she didn't.

The chick in it is hot, but seeing how you liked this movie I'm guessing chicks probably aren't your thing. :D:D

It was obviously a chick movie, but, I thought it was a pretty good flick and I'm confident enough in my heterosexuality to admit it.

It was obviously a chick movie, but, I thought it was a pretty good flick and I'm confident enough in my heterosexuality to admit it.

is this the one with james garner? i liked it too ...

Edited by tonorator

All 3 of that F'ing French trillogy Blue, Red, White. My skin crawls just thinking about them.

kieslowski (who's actually polish, not french) is one of my favorite filmmakers. 'blue' and 'white' i weren't all that impressed with, but 'red' is probably one of my top 10 films of all time. well...make that top 20. but still, a great movie in my book. :D

I liked the Notebook. :D

Look, you are a Steelers fan. No one expects any different from you. Now, if you aren't busy this weekend, I can have Spain see if there are any Couple Shower openings.

Look, you are a Steelers fan. No one expects any different from you. Now, if you aren't busy this weekend, I can have Spain see if there are any Couple Shower openings.

BR will call you from prison. He'll be visiting all his pals in purple. :D