[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two week Vacation!

irish

I'll be leaving tomorrow flying out of Newark to Orlando about 7:00 a.m. I won't be back until Sat. July 15th. Some of you might be happy, although I hope not as I enjoy chatting with you guys on the boards- Good, Bad or Indifferent. Have a great Holiday Weekend! And I'll talk to you guys when I get back. :D

If you have a chance to escape from the kids, treat yourself to a very nice dinner at Victoria & Alberts at the Grand Floridian. A great place to eat a special meal.

Thanks I've been to Florida almost every year of my life in the summer and have never eaten there. I'll give it a try.

What kind of food is it and What about $$. I've eaten at the Yachtsmen, the steakhouse and that is really good. Are they near each other?

Edited by irish

Thanks I've been to Florida almost every year of my life in the summer and have never eaten there. I'll give it a try.

What kind of food is it and What about $$. I've eaten at the Yachtsmen, the steakhouse and that is really good. Are they near each other?

It's by far the priciest restaurant in WDW, but I was shocked by how good it was and could hold muster against many other fine establishments in the country. I think it seats about 70+ people total and a very elegant setting. I think jacket is required. It's French Continental (i.e. fancy). No real Disney gimics at this restaurant outside of all the waiters and waitresses being called Victoria and Albert.

Le Celler at Epcot (Canada pavillion) was surprisingly good too.

I will be going there in August. Kinda have mixed feelings about Disney World. I hate crowds. I will be ok once I get in there I guess. I went back in 1986, there was this place called Medival Times. If its still there check it out. It was awesome. They had josting matches while you were eating. You ate with your hands like they did back then. Crowd was involved. Good time.

I will be going there in August. Kinda have mixed feelings about Disney World. I hate crowds. I will be ok once I get in there I guess. I went back in 1986, there was this place called Medival Times. If its still there check it out. It was awesome. They had josting matches while you were eating. You ate with your hands like they did back then. Crowd was involved. Good time.

We go to Medievel Times every year and it is a blast! I love the food every course they bring out.

We go to Medievel Times every year and it is a blast! I love the food every course they bring out.

name the movie:

"The blue knight rules! The red knight sucks the big one! Down, down, down. Right knight goin' down. Down, down, down. Red knight goin' down. "

I'll be leaving tomorrow flying out of Newark to Orlando about 7:00 a.m. I won't be back until Sat. July 15th. Some of you might be happy, although I hope not as I enjoy chatting with you guys on the boards- Good, Bad or Indifferent. Have a great Holiday Weekend! And I'll talk to you guys when I get back. :D

:D