[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft!

QB- Donovan McNabb

RB- Ladainian Tomlinson

RB/WR- Nate Burleson

WR- Larry Fitzgerald

WR- Marvin Harrison

TE- Alge Crumpler

D/ST- Chicago Bears

K-Mike Vanderjagt

B-QB-Carson Palmer

B-QB- Mike Vick

B-RB- Lendale White

B-RB- Cedric Houston

B-WR- Muhsin Muhammad

B-WR- Joey Porter

B-TE- Kellen Winslow

B-D/ST- Miami Dolphins

how would i fair up???

First of all you need to understand that at this time of night, not many people are on. So adding a second post to try and bump the interest, 5 minutes after the initial post isn't going to help much.

Second... you need to tell us more about the league. Scoring, Team #s etc...

If you're doing an 8 man league, this is a mediocre roster.

You should have looked for more talent at reciever though, pretty poor talent there :D

However, if this is a 12 man league you did a mock for, I'd love a spot in it, because the rest of the owners must have been weetawted.

Edited by kpholmes

12 man league? Can I draft with you guys next year? Ill double the entry fee!

you don't have the balls!!!!! :D

IT WAS A MOCK DRAFT!!!! "MOCK"!!!!!!

Edited by gordo721

NEW MOCK DRAFT!!!!!!

QB- MATT HASSELBECK

RB- LADAINIAN TOMLINSON

RB/WR- KEVIN JONES

WR- RANDY MOSS

WR- ROY WILLIAMS

TE- JASON WITTEN

D/ST- CAROLINA PANTHERS

K- MIKE VANDERJAGT

B-QB- DREW BLEDSOE

B-WR- NATE BURLESON

B-WR- KOREN ROBINSON

B-WR- MICHAEL CLAYTON

B-TE- KELLEN WINSLOW

B-RB- GREG JONES

B-RB- CEDRIC HOUSTON

B-D/ST- DENVER BRONCOS

12 MAN LEAGUE!!!!! 1-QB/1-RB/1-RB/WR/2-WR/1-TE/1-ST-D/1K...................

Edited by gordo721

WOW !!!!.... I have been doing 3- 10 Team Mock Drafts On-line at Antsports for 3 days now and one is in 10th Rd, 1 is in 8th Rd and the last is only in the 6th Rd....... Was your mock draft with locals or online private mock draft? Wish I could get mine completed that fast. Both teams look pretty good for a 12 team draft..... What pick did you have in order to get LT and then turn around and get Marvin and Fitz or for that matter Moss and Roy....... Good Draft no matter...kinda thin at RB with both teams. Do you play flex and what's the scoring system ?....Points for receptions could explain your fondness for WR's.

WOW !!!!.... I have been doing 3- 10 Team Mock Drafts On-line at Antsports for 3 days now and one is in 10th Rd, 1 is in 8th Rd and the last is only in the 6th Rd....... Was your mock draft with locals or online private mock draft? Wish I could get mine completed that fast. Both teams look pretty good for a 12 team draft..... What pick did you have in order to get LT and then turn around and get Marvin and Fitz or for that matter Moss and Roy....... Good Draft no matter...kinda thin at RB with both teams. Do you play flex and what's the scoring system ?....Points for receptions could explain your fondness for WR's.

3rd pick when i got LT.

7th pick when i got Moss And Roy

Edited by gordo721

I just finished one, I think I did okay.

12 team league, start 1 QB 1-2 RB 2-3 WR 1 TE 1 PK 1 DT

QB Drew Bledsoe DAL 7.06 3

RB Ronnie Brown MIA 1.06 8

RB Warrick Dunn ATL 3.06 5

RB Cedric Benson CHI 4.07 7

RB Thomas Jones CHI 5.06 7

RB T.J. Duckett ATL 9.06 5

WR Chad Johnson CIN 2.07 5

WR Drew Bennett TEN 6.07 7

WR Terry Glenn DAL 8.07 3

WR Ernest Wilford JAC 10.07 6

WR Samie Parker KCC 12.07 3

TE Jerramy Stevens SEA 13.06 5

PK Ryan Longwell MIN 14.07 6

DT Pittsburgh Steelers PIT 11.06 4

Lost out at QB chasing the Benson/Jones cuff but I think it's worth it to have both of them. The Bears will have success running the ball, just have to hope they don't split carries too much. And if T.O.'s presense does for Bledsoe what it did for McNabb, I did well at QB. Failed to get a backup QB though. Chad as my tier 1 WR is a no brainer, then I have 4 guys who will battle for the #2 WR slot. I like Bennett with Volek under center, Glenn with T.O. taking coverage away from his deep routes, Wilford & Parker as two young WRs with a lot of potential. Overall I think this is a playoff team, my only complaint is at QB, I usually take one by the 5th or 6th.

Lost out at QB

Bennett in the 6th is where I messed up. After I took him, Hasselbeck, Bulger, Culpepper, Delhomme and Plummer all went, leaving me with Bledsoe, Warner, Vick, Roeth, or Trent Green. I'd like this team a lot more with Hass or Bulger at QB, and I might have still gotten Bennett in the 7th.

Bennett in the 6th is where I messed up. After I took him, Hasselbeck, Bulger, Culpepper, Delhomme and Plummer all went, leaving me with Bledsoe, Warner, Vick, Roeth, or Trent Green. I'd like this team a lot more with Hass or Bulger at QB, and I might have still gotten Bennett in the 7th.

not too bad but you probly should've took one of them qb's!!! Hass would've been great!!

QB- JAKE DELHOMME

RB-TATUM BELL

RB/WR-DESHAUN FOSTER

WR-STEVE SMITH

WR-CHAD JOHNSON

TE-TONY GONZALES

D/ST-COLTS

K- JAY FEELEY(NYG)

B-QB-KURT WARNER(ARI)

B-RB-DOM. RHODES(IND)

B-RB-NAJ. DAVENPORT(GB)

B-WR-JERRY PORTER(OAK)

B-WR-MICHAEL CLAYTON(TB)

B-WR-TERRY GLENN(DAL)

B-TE-JEREMY STEVENS (SEA)

B-D/ST-GIANTS

SAME FORMAT AS THE ONES ABOVE THAT I HAD LISTED!!!!

Edited by gordo721