[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the Worst player you ever drafted?

Asskickas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alvin Pearman at 31.11 in my last draft that just eneded...35 picks before i was able to draft morencey to cover my mistake...which i had to work a last second trade to do so. im sure i made worse....but this one has been eating my brain pretty bad for some reason

Last year I did some heavy trading to get two late first round picks.......

D. McCallster and J. Lewis

Worked out great!

Deuce was hurt.

Last year 1st 3 rounds

Jamal

Moss

Horn

but I traded Jamal for Cumar and then Curtis for Boldin

traded Moss for Fitz and Fitz for LJ.

Horn sat on the bench.

Got Galloway as a FA.

Worked out well.

Alvin Pearman at 31.11 in my last draft that just eneded...35 picks before i was able to draft morencey to cover my mistake...which i had to work a last second trade to do so. im sure i made worse....but this one has been eating my brain pretty bad for some reason

With me through a multi player trade I believe. :D I just traded that round 5 rookie pick to move up in 2nd round and grab Chad jackson.

Hawk in 1st

Chad in 2nd. Not bad.

Edited by Randall

My first year of ff. Drafted Jamal Anderson first round. Jake Plummer 2nd. Anderson blew out his knee in week 1, Plummer scored -6 total points the first three weeks due to INTs.

I picked up some guy named Warner and didn't lose again, til round 1 of the playoffs. The guy I played against started Fred Taylor, who wasn't even supposed to play, but he didn't have anybody else. Stewart got hurt in the 3rd and Taylor finished the game scoring like 17 fantasy points in 1.5 quarters.

1999, drafted both Steve Young (career ending concussion in Week 3, I think) and J.Galloway (holdout on the 'Hawks, didn't play until like Week 12) pretty early.

Didn't go so well.

Had three early picks kill me in '99: Antowain Smith, T.O., and Favre. IIRC, those were my first three picks in the draft, although I'm not sure about the order.

Took David Boston as my third-round pick in '02, but was able to trade him for Vick before his season-ending injury was announced.

Horn (5th round) and Roy Williams (6th round) also really hurt me last season.

Chris Warren in 1996..Coming off of a 16 td year. I took him in the second round and he crapped out on me.

2nd round or 2nd overall pick?

Was my first experience in FF and helping my former boss draft. He took him against my recommondations in the early first round.

Edited by Big John

2nd round or 2nd overall pick?

Was my first experience in FF and helping my former boss draft. He took him against my recommondations in the early first round.

I got him with the first pick in the second round