Sign in to follow this  
tonorator

the italian stallion rides again ...

:D <- click here

Edited by tonorator

for those unaware ... click the boxer above. these are the first shots of the movie i've seen.

can stallone pull this off?

:D I was thinking by the title that Dirty Sanchez was using his other screen name again. :D

:D I was thinking by the title that Dirty Sanchez was using his other screen name again. :D

no ... this is 'rocky balboa' ... hitting theatres in december. the clips actually look pretty good.

lame. Let's be honest, after rocky II the movies just blew. They should have left this alone. It's like making First Blood part IV.

lame. Let's be honest, after rocky II the movies just blew. They should have left this alone. It's like making First Blood part IV.

I pity the fool who didn't like Mr. T in Rocky III.

I pity the fool who didn't like Mr. T in Rocky III.

agreed.

i don't know. i actually think this could work. this is the theme i wanted them to go for in rocky 5 ... the aging fighter, ruled out, washed up, comes back for a miracle run. rocky 5 turned out to be one of the worst movies ever made. i'm a hugh fan of these movies but that one is just unwatchable. i'm hoping stallone wants to take out the character on a high note.

i like this small clip. it talks about what rocky is all about.

fingers crossed ...

Rocky III ruled. Mr. T's coming out party, Thunderlips, Mickey getting his grille popped for good, Apollo training Rocky.

Rocky III ruled. Mr. T's coming out party, Thunderlips, Mickey getting his grille popped for good, Apollo training Rocky.

Eye of the Tiger

Rocky III was awesome- great great lines, solid flick.

This looks ridiculous. 60? a boxer? I think they should cast Julio Franco- only human on the planet that could pull it off

Edited by wildcat2334

agreed.

i don't know. i actually think this could work. this is the theme i wanted them to go for in rocky 5 ... the aging fighter, ruled out, washed up, comes back for a miracle run. rocky 5 turned out to be one of the worst movies ever made. i'm a hugh fan of these movies but that one is just unwatchable. i'm hoping stallone wants to take out the character on a high note.

i like this small clip. it talks about what rocky is all about.

fingers crossed ...

Cinderella Man.

Who is this "Dirty Sanchez" you speak of? :D

Edited by Italian Stallion

Wouldn't see that POS on a bet. :D