[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

baseball all-star game

Tru Playa

Ryan Howard is frikin awesome!

Edit to add- Manny Ramirez three staright years he's been voted in and not playing in the game. Guy played 19 innings on Sunday and has said for a week before that he will be sitting out with a sore knee. Most voted player throughout the MLB. This guy is a disgrace to professional sports!

Edited by broncosn05

Just when the NL was about to break the streak. 2 out, nobody on in the top of the 9th, up 2-1. American league is now leading 3-2 going into the bottom of the 9th. :D

Maybe the Tigers will have home field in the World Series :D

Just when the NL was about to break the streak. 2 out, nobody on in the top of the 9th, up 2-1. American league is now leading 3-2 going into the bottom of the 9th. :D

Maybe the Tigers will have home field in the World Series :D

They must have used a Brave out of the bullpen...:D

i love 'god bless america.'

:D

having said that, why can't we have a little 'take me out to the ballgame' during the 7th inning stretch for the showcasing of america's favorite pastime?

did anyone else think joe buck's "are we having fun?" was a bit out of place directly following the touching tribute to roberto clemente?

did anyone else think joe buck's "are we having fun?" was a bit out of place directly following the touching tribute to roberto clemente?

That was my thought exactly.

I also kept thinking that Bud Selig is really trying to say "Roberto" very authentically. Roberrrto.