[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stock market

dmarc117

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dow's at 10,725.11 right now. The market had some good days the past month since I've gotten out but not this week. When to get back in is now the question.

dont do anything today....nobody wants to be long over the weekend. im gonna wait til atleast this mideast candied yams settles down....oil prices could skyrocket if iran gets involved

Dow's at 10,725.11 right now. The market had some good days the past month since I've gotten out but not this week. When to get back in is now the question.

The DJIA is breakeven for the year. The S&P500 is barely down. The Nasdaq Composite is down a few %.

Yes, they're down quite a bit since their April highs, but this isn't scary! Scary was a couple of years ago. This is not scary.

Calm down.

:D

good one tiny.....if iran gets directly involved with a missile launch. clear that up for ya???

Uhhh...

Iran = owns lots of oil

Iran = stands to make money if oil prices go up a little bit

Iran = funds Hezbolla

Iran = already involved ... they don't need to fire anything ... they're already "in"

Uhhh...

Iran = owns lots of oil

Iran = stands to make money if oil prices go up a little bit

Iran = funds Hezbolla

Iran = already involved ... they don't need to fire anything ... they're already "in"

this is understood....however, if they launch a missile or israel attacks iran proper....they go after the oil and the shipping lanes as well.

How often do you look at it? Looking to often can drive a guy crazy.

I have it set up on my My.Yahoo home page. It updates about 5:30 - 6:00. When it's all in red it's not good - at one stage a few weeks ago I was down nearly $10,000 and I am still way behind where it was at it's zenith even though I'm pumping nearly $1,000 a month into it.

I guess at least any new shares will be bought low.