[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offered to me

stokers

I've been offered Domanick Davis for Donald Driver and DeShaun Foster.

My RB's are:

S. Jackson

J. Jones

Foster

F. Gore

R. Dayne

My WR's are:

R. Wayne

Driver

Javon Walker

N. Burlenson

Reggie Brown

I. Bruce

Should I make this trade to get Davis?

Not that high on Davis, and Driver is a WR that may have a great year. I would need to get more than Davis for him and Foster.

I traded away Davis in a dynasty league. His knee situation has me worried some. I wouldn't do the trade if I were you. You'd be trading one injury risk for another in Davis and Foster and you'd be giving up Driver too. I'd certainly would want more than just Davis if I'm gonna accept his risk situation.

I'd say yes, do it. You get more value than you are losing. Foster is an injury waiting to happen every day he leaves his bed.

So were Fred Taylor and Thomas Davis. In Arizona Davis was on IR after answering the phone. Foster culd have his year this year. He has great upside along with proven downside. But then DD hasn't exactly been injury free.

I wouldn't do it because I like Driver.

If DD was a no brainer and low risk upgrade from D.Foster, then I would pull the trigger. However, you are giving up a top 10-20 caliber WR in Driver and only slightly reducing your risk at RB. Some may argue that the risk is equivalent and you are simply giving Driver away.

So were Fred Taylor and Thomas Davis. In Arizona Davis was on IR after answering the phone. Foster culd have his year this year. He has great upside along with proven downside. But then DD hasn't exactly been injury free.

I wouldn't do it because I like Driver.

who is this Thomas Davis