[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Brother 7 - All Stars

Timmypg

Been watching since season 2. Will is the man. If you missed season 2 which you did, you missed the best player in BB history. He's the all time favorite house guest of millions. Anyway, I'm pulling for Will, Jase, Janelle, James or Danelle.

George-pawn

Nakomis-can't stand her

Diane- :D

Kaysar-What up douch bag

Allison- hated that girlie

Erika-a follower

Marcellas- how can anyone like this tool?

Boogy- eh never really liked him the first time around, but if anyone listed above didn't win, this would be my next choice.

Will and James are CLEARLY the smartest two individuals in the house. Gonna be good!

Been watching since season 2. Will is the man. If you missed season 2 which you did, you missed the best player in BB history. He's the all time favorite house guest of millions. Anyway, I'm pulling for Will, Jase, Janelle, James or Danelle.

George-pawn

Nakomis-can't stand her

Kaysar-What up douch bag

Erika-a follower

Boogy- eh never really liked him the first time around, but if anyone listed above didn't win, this would be my next choice.

Will and James are CLEARLY the smartest two individuals in the house. Gonna be good!

What about Howie??? Will was great in season 2 but he's getting on my nerves this year with all the botox talk and crap like that.

George-pawn

Nakomis-can't stand her

Kaysar-What up douch bag

Erika-a follower

My thoughts on everyone.

George- Dumb pawn

Nakomis- I hate her

Diane- I loved her during season 5.

Kaysar- I'm not a big fan but he's smart

Allison- hot but gone already

Erika- no chance at winning

Marcellas- I don't like him but if I had to pick an underdog I'd pick him.

Boogy- Part of me likes him, part of me hates him.

Howie- I loved him last year. However, he is kind of annoying this year.

Jase- I forgot about him before. I like him.

Will- I missed season 2 but I hate him this year.

James- Smartest and best player in bb history. He only lost last year because of his dumb girlfriend.

Janelle- Second best player. Plus she's hot.

Danelle- I think she's smart but I'm not a fan.

My thoughts on everyone.

George- will slide through for a while as noone considers him a threat

Nakomis- as boring as a guest can be, I suspect she leaves this week if she does not win the veto

Diane- Should slide through this week and be safe for a few weeks after. don't see her as a serious contender.

Kaysar- I like Kaysar, but the minute season 6 does not get HOH he and Janelle will be on the blocks. don't expect him (or Janelle) to be anywhere near the end.

Allison- See ya!

Erika- Should stick around a while with all the other high profile targets in the house.

Marcellas- has seemed to allie with season 6 and that should help him stick around .

Boogy- I expect him to make it close to the end. not because I like him but because he is shielded by Will who is certain to be on the blocks and will get voted off the minute he is on the blocks.

Howie- Should stick around a while since he is not a threat and is dumb as a rock. doubt anyone looks at him as a serious threat.

Jase- Jase started out playing it smart. he is back to making people not like him though and will eventually have everyone mad at him.

Will- He may as well go home now. the only thing he is IMO is a blocker for Mike(although I don't think he realizes it).

James- My favorite also. he is smart but thought he was to smart last year. he seems to have learned from it. when the non season 6 players start putting up season 6 guys on the block I think James will be the last put up.this should help him get to the end.

Janelle- My 2nd favorite player but see Kaysar.

Danelle- If she can keep her mouth shut she should stick around a while.whether she can do that is another thing.

My predictions for the final 3 are James,Mike and George with James winning.

What about Howie??? Will was great in season 2 but he's getting on my nerves this year with all the botox talk and crap like that.

:D I liked Howie last season a lot, but i was pulling for James. Howie somehow became very annoying this year, I think his humor wore off.

Has anyone ever noticed that Erika is like the girlfriend on Seinfeld that sometimes looks amazing and other times is very ugly?

Of course, her cans look good all the time.

:D

I was thinking that myself. Yeah, the rack is always top shelf, but sometimes she is tough to look at.