[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just heard a nasty rumor

The Irish Doggy

This is only a rumor. Source: someone who works out with someone in the front office. :D Normaly I would disregard this kind of thing as pure baloney, but events this offseason make me wonder...

MLB Odell Thurman is rumored to be hooked on an illegal drug (possibly Meth) and has lost a significant amount of weight - 30 lbs or so. This is why he was excused for "personal reasons" from mandatory camps this Spring - the Bengals didn't want everyone to see how much weight he lost. ....And now he's suspended 4 games for substance abuse.

This has been your nasty rumor for the day.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

Are the Bengals the new Cowboys? :D

Well as soon as they start winning superbowls, maybe.

He went from like 290 to 260. so did he go on meth as a diet plan because he was obviously eating just fine before. this seems pretty farfetched to me. it's not that hard to lose that kind of weight in a couple of months with out resorting to meth.

He went from like 290 to 260. so did he go on meth as a diet plan because he was obviously eating just fine before. this seems pretty farfetched to me. it's not that hard to lose that kind of weight in a couple of months with out resorting to meth.

290?!? Middle Linebacker?!?

What the hell are you talking about? Have you ever SEEN Odell Thurman?

You're confusing him with Ahmad Brooks, the guy they took in the supplemental draft. He was rumored to be up to 290 and then down to 260 when he was picked.

You're confusing him with Ahmad Brooks, the guy they took in the supplemental draft. He was rumored to be up to 290 and then down to 260 when he was picked.

So meth is rampant in the NFL you say?

:D

This is only a rumor. Source: someone who works out with someone in the front office. :D Normaly I would disregard this kind of thing as pure baloney, but events this offseason make me wonder...

MLB Odell Thurman is rumored to be hooked on an illegal drug (possibly Meth) and has lost a significant amount of weight - 30 lbs or so. This is why he was excused for "personal reasons" from mandatory camps this Spring - the Bengals didn't want everyone to see how much weight he lost. ....And now he's suspended 4 games for substance abuse.

This has been your nasty rumor for the day.

Not saying I believe this but it makes about as much sense as anything. Thurman was arguably one of the best rookie LBs last year. I definitely had him in the top ten for my IDP leagues. It's hard to understand why someone that talented would just toss it down the crapper to get high. I've heard that meth is one of the most addicting drugs there is, so who knows, maybe it's true. I was thinking Josh Gordon or steroids. Whatever it is, it's a really freaking sad situation.

Sounds like this is a good site topad your posts.

PAD

I do plenty of reading on these boards, not really that much posting. I see alot of these pading post comments. Why would anyone care how many posts they have? Is there a prize at then end of the year that I'm not aware of?

I do plenty of reading on these boards, not really that much posting. I see alot of these pading post comments. Why would anyone care how many posts they have? Is there a prize at then end of the year that I'm not aware of?

Tube socks.

you're right. that's exactly who i was thinking of. my bad.

Edited by Vote Quimby2