[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for Archery hunters...

cheezhed

Whisker Biscuit arrow rests by Carolina Archery Prod.????

I use one. I like to climb high in the tree and I often have problems with deer right below me. The biscuit prevents the arrow from falling off a typical rest due to gravity. It does slow down your arrow and can eventually tear up yer fletching. It hasn't bothered me much...I shoot around 280 fps.

Edited by SuperBalla

I use one. I like to climb high in the tree and I often have problems with deer right below me. The biscuit prevents the arrow from falling of a typical rest due to gravity. It does slow down your arrow and can eventually tear up yer fletching. It hasn't bothered me much...I shoot around 280 fps.

+1.

And I love my "dear" right below me. :D

I use a Trophy Ridge drop zone, on both of my bows. A drop away rest will eliminate ALL fletching contact , there is no noise at draw, and just a much better option IMHO. The biscuit works well , but there is a slight noise when drawing ,especialy if you hunt in the cold. I shot one for a couple yrs. till the bristles started to break off. The thing I like best about about the biscuit is the fact it holds the arrow steady while stalking, but this little gem will do the same thing for you if you wanted a drop away. :D

link

My son loves his Whisker Biscuit (literally and figuratively :D ). Only problem arises when it is sleeting or icy outside. It can get stiff and cause additional arrow drag.

Well in Louisiana or the Gulf Coast we don't have many Icy mornings. That is a good point and wouldn't have thought about that. :D I do like my deer right below me...Alabama has been producing a lot of deer. :D

Edited by SuperBalla