[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holt or Boldin

Chilly

So I pick 3rd in our keeper draft, and I know of the 2 teams in front of me, one will take Reggie Bush, and the other will take a RB, since he kept NONE.

So, in a keeper league, do I go for Holt or Boldin to complement my WR keepers of R. Moss and Chambers? I know Holt is a proven long-term stud, but Boldin has some serious potential, a great WR on the other side of the field, and is 4 fewer years in the league, so will be around longer.

Who is the better draft pick??

I wouldnt be so fast to take Boldin over Holt. Boldin has 2 knee injuries in only 3 years of action, and he will lose alot of TD looks in an offense loaded with better red zone options.

Holt is older and coming off a knee injury of his own, but he is more proven and seems more likely to score 10 TDs a year. He is clearly the Rams best option !

i agree. looking more than 3 or 4 years out is too far. i'd take holt.

Edited by Jackass

Well, sometimes it comes down to schedule.

In the fantasy playoff weeks, here are Holt's and Boldin's schedules:

Week 14

Holt: Chicago

Boldin: Seattle

Week 15

Holt: Oakland

Boldin: Denver

Week 16

Holt: Washington

Boldin: San Fran

Change anyone's mind?

Depends. If you're maximizing your chances at making a run for the title this year, Holt. If you're maximizing the long term value of your squad so you can win as many titles as possible over the long haul, Boldin.

yep, that's my feelings as well

Still torn on this. Anyone have a definitive opinion one way or the other? What happens to Boldin if (when??) Warner gets hurt? Is STL going to be less focused on the pass, hurting Holt's value?

they are pretty close -- really depends on your time frame --- 2 or 3 years (3 years is all IMHO you can plan for in the NFL) --- HOLT 4 or more choose BOldin ----- in terms of a safe pick choose HOLT...