[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Open Blog' for the Texas/Ohio St. game

goballbo

A website dedicated to the Texas game and all the Luckeye fans still inject their BS about Michigan. Despite the past few seasons, the Wolverines still own the F.u.c.k.eyes, I love it.

Michigan who??? I think we should move Penn State to our last game since they are real rivals now.

Edited by sacosud

Ohio St clocks Texas early and often. Wont be near the game it was a year ago.

For once we agree, an early butt whipping by the Bucks will pave the way for the Sooners to route the Big 12, Texas will not recover from the 44-20 spanking in their own house.

For once we agree, an early butt whipping by the Bucks will pave the way for the Sooners to route the Big 12, Texas will not recover from the 44-20 spanking in their own house.

I see it more like 30-13, as Texas will have a hard time moving the ball vs anyone. In fact it wouldnt surprise me if OU didnt shut Texas out in October, and OU win 20-0.

Michigan who??? I think we should move Penn State to our last game since they are real rivals now.

:D Amen brother.

i 2nd that one, Meeeeeeeeeechigan is not a challenge anymore, Penn St is a much better test for our team.

The same Michigan that has historically dominated you and could be argued to have the most prominent tradition in all the land. That one.

After Texas beats you , I will be smiling the rest of the season. I get a lot more enjoyment out of seeing Ohio State lose than I do seeing Michigan win.

The same Michigan that has historically dominated you and could be argued to have the most prominent tradition in all the land. That one.

After Texas beats you , I will be smiling the rest of the season. I get a lot more enjoyment out of seeing Ohio State lose than I do seeing Michigan win.

:D