[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg 2006 Projection Spreadsheet -- Released!

rhino

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic Rhino!!! :D:D:D

Several guys from my leagues saw me working the spreadsheet before my draft last year and asked where I got it??

Told them that was for me to know and them to find out!!! :D:D

Amazing work once :D again!!!

Great work, once again. Thanks for your efforts.

As with last year, mine opens with a slight tweak to the expected procedure. I have Windows XP Pro running Office 2000 Premium. I downloaded the 97 version from the site and it opens if I actually open Excel by itself (through the start menu) and the goto File -> Open and find the .xls spreadsheet. It fails if I merely double click the spreadsheet icon in windows explorer. Thought it might help someone out there.

I noticed on the one pager that the WR's avg pick column is missing and there is no 2nd page?

It's there on my copy.... did you scroll over far enough to see the work area? If you see the work area then you should have seen the avg pick col. too.

Great job as usual Rhino.

The only issue I have using the 2002 version is after changing for my leagues scoring, I cannot get the WR/TE one pager to order properly. It does not sort in decending order like it should. I'm going to download again and try it on my work machine.

Made the changes to the scoring and I'm getting Value for my projected points. using decimals in the scoring system. what am I doing wrong besidestryingtooperateacomputer.

Ok figured that out now how do I get the players to re rank themselves after all new values have been entered.

Edited by SLAYER

Guest MustOfBeenDrunk

this is unreal !! thanks

i have already completed 4 of my drafts but still have 2 more to go !

thanks again