[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No. 2 RB...who would you choose?

Haskel

Strange keeper league....standard scoring....I just found out I'm drafting 12th in a 12 team league.

My keeper is Ronnie Brown. Predicting the drafting habits of the teams before me, I figure I'll be looking at the following possibilities as a #2 RB (unless someone does something stupid, of course):

Julius Jones - possible RBBC, possible health issues...although, could be a breakout year

Kevin Jones - had him in another league last year...spent the year cursing him....he scares me

Tatum Bell - not even listed as the #1 on the Denver depth chart

Jamal Lewis - fantasy gold or fantasy fold...who can tell?

Warrick Dunn - puts up the yardage...not the scores

I should mention there is a bonus for 100+ yds rushing so this raises a player like Dunn's stock

What do you guys think?

Haskel

Strange keeper league....standard scoring....I just found out I'm drafting 12th in a 12 team league.

My keeper is Ronnie Brown. Predicting the drafting habits of the teams before me, I figure I'll be looking at the following possibilities as a #2 RB (unless someone does something stupid, of course):

Julius Jones - possible RBBC, possible health issues...although, could be a breakout year

Kevin Jones - had him in another league last year...spent the year cursing him....he scares me

Tatum Bell - not even listed as the #1 on the Denver depth chart

Jamal Lewis - fantasy gold or fantasy fold...who can tell?

Warrick Dunn - puts up the yardage...not the scores

I should mention there is a bonus for 100+ yds rushing so this raises a player like Dunn's stock

What do you guys think?

Haskel

i think take a gamble on kevin jones, martz is in detroit now, jones to this point was comparable to the early marshall faulk , look how he turned out under martz

i think take a gamble on kevin jones, martz is in detroit now, jones to this point was comparable to the early marshall faulk , look how he turned out under martz

| 1994 ind | 16 | 314 1282 4.1 11 | 52 522 10.0 1 |

| 1995 ind | 16 | 289 1078 3.7 11 | 56 475 8.5 3 |

How does that compare to Kevin Jones??

between KJ and Bell. I honestly think KJ had a case of sophomore slumps and can come around this year putting up #'s like rookie yr. As for Bell, pay attention to preseason reports and how things are shaking out between him and Dayne. If he somehow comes out to be clear starter then take him over KJ.

Everyone is afraid of JJ having to share carries with Barber, but the only (significant) time that this happened last year was when Jones was injured. Julius Jones has the most talent of the RB's that you've listed. He is a health risk, but his upside is great (especially with the addition of Owens to the offense).

I like Julius Jones for the schedule and when he's healthy he doesn't share the ball

um, that is incorrect...Big Tuna talked about wanting to get Marion Barber in the mix MORE this year because he has been so solid...he MIGHT end up being the guy to own in Dallas when its all said and done...

I go KJ