[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHOICE

Talk to me ladies and gents, if you had to choose one, why? also, performance league and you get a point per reception---thx

Brown for me...What can Brown do for you???? "lol" sorry could not help myself. I like Brown with no real backup this season he's going to be the focus of this team, however the Phins have enough weapons to make teams respect the pass chambers, Booker, McMichaels, Hagen and most of all I like Saban he's better coach than Scotty. I think when Cpep gets back makes this even more attractive. SJax is a good back a solid back , but aslo a inconsistant back in my eyes, he also runs a little stiff and straight up from what I have seen. I had him in a redraft league last year so I watched him quite a bit Jax will give a big game and then disappear for 2. I think the rams imo are heading in the wrong direction. A fragile qb and no real good backup behind him. Gus is better than Martin so they may have addressed that issue.

Brown for me...What can Brown do for you???? "lol" sorry could not help myself. I like Brown with no real backup this season he's going to be the focus of this team, however the Phins have enough weapons to make teams respect the pass chambers, Booker, McMichaels, Hagen and most of all I like Saban he's better coach than Scotty. I think when Cpep gets back makes this even more attractive. SJax is a good back a solid back , but aslo a inconsistant back in my eyes, he also runs a little stiff and straight up from what I have seen. I had him in a redraft league last year so I watched him quite a bit Jax will give a big game and then disappear for 2. I think the rams imo are heading in the wrong direction. A fragile qb and no real good backup behind him. Gus is better than Martin so they may have addressed that issue.

Good post here. Here's another reason to go Brown. Jackson plays at least nine games in field turf while Ronnie plays most of his on the good stuff. While field turf is better than the astro variety, grass still has more give. While I think Ronnie worn down some last year, he never saw the injury report. At the same time SJax had the red cross next to his name plenty. I also saw that some guru at fox sports ranked the phins line at number nine (for whatever that's worth) must be improving

I like Brown, but you caqn't go wrong with either. I give Brown the edge becasue of 2 things 1) MUlarkey and Saban are run first coaches 2) His schedule is much esier and take a look at weeks 15 and 16. Buf and NYJ

What good is Mularkey gonna do? If anything, he'll screw it up like he did Buffalo. :D

I like Brown for all the reasons above. Less miles on his legs since he split with Caddy in college.

I like Brown - not sold on SJax yet, or how many carries he will get week to week - we know Ronnie is gonna get the load in MIA.

Who else is going to carry in STL?

You're going to get a solid back with either one.

Something tells me that STL is going to have a more open offense than MIA. I'm favoring Jackson this week, but I waffle pretty consistently.

Who else is going to carry in STL?

You're going to get a solid back with either one.

Something tells me that STL is going to have a more open offense than MIA. I'm favoring Jackson this week, but I waffle pretty consistently.

You answered your own question :D I think SJax is the guy in StL- but I still see them having a more open, passing offense and chucking it. Brown on the other hand, looks like he will consistantly get a ton of carries each week.

tough call- I will believe STL is committed to the running game when I see it.

I just see Brown being a little better.

Talk to me ladies and gents, if you had to choose one, why? also, performance league and you get a point per reception---thx

If you are in a keeper league, keep Steven Jackson; he'll be great for the next 10+ years.

If you are NOT in a keeper league, keep Ronnie Brown; he'll be good this year, but when they bring Ricky Williams back it might hurt his value a little. However, one must wonder how many year left Ricky Williams can take. Three? Maybe four?

both are solid options. i like sjax a bit better this season because of a bit more stability in the STL offense. i'm not a believer in the reemergence of cpep in miami and we have yet to see brown perform as the guy over an entire season.

If you are in a keeper league, keep Steven Jackson; he'll be great for the next 10+ years.

If you are NOT in a keeper league, keep Ronnie Brown; he'll be good this year, but when they bring Ricky Williams back it might hurt his value a little. However, one must wonder how many year left Ricky Williams can take. Three? Maybe four?

You actually think Ricky Williams will play in the NFL again? Sorry, even in a keeper league I like Ronnie Brown over Sjax. the greatest show on turf is getting old, Bulger, Holt, and Bruce are past, or close to past their prime, while Miami sports Cpep, Chambers, McMichael all in their prime.

both are solid options. i like sjax a bit better this season because of a bit more stability in the STL offense. i'm not a believer in the reemergence of cpep in miami and we have yet to see brown perform as the guy over an entire season.

When exactly was Sjax the guy for an ENTIRE season?

When exactly was Sjax the guy for an ENTIRE season?

i didn't say that he was. you have a valid point that sjax is an injury risk. i'm not down on brown at all, believe me, and would be very happy with either of these guys as my RB1 if i'm picking in the bottom half of the draft. i just like the offensive situation better in STL, especially with the QB situation.

i didn't say that he was. you have a valid point that sjax is an injury risk. i'm not down on brown at all, believe me, and would be very happy with either of these guys as my RB1 if i'm picking in the bottom half of the draft. i just like the offensive situation better in STL, especially with the QB situation.

I agree with you about having either guy at the end of the first round, but in your earlier post you said you wanted to see Brown do it for an entire year, and I think the same can be said for SJax. Honestly, both guys have the talent, and both should be good. technically, we are really splitting hairs between both these guys. It is almost like trying to pick between LT and Alexander, IMHO.

I agree with you about having either guy at the end of the first round, but in your earlier post you said you wanted to see Brown do it for an entire year, and I think the same can be said for SJax. Honestly, both guys have the talent, and both should be good. technically, we are really splitting hairs between both these guys. It is almost like trying to pick between LT and Alexander, IMHO.

agreed.

I like Brown. In a ppr league I think Brown gets the nod as I see him catching more passes. Maybe I am way off but i thought SJax had stone hands.

S.Jax thrown at 54 times and caught 43 passess for 79.6%

R.Brown thrown at 49 times and caught 32 passess for for 65.3%

Personally I like Jackson, but I think they are very close to each other.

I like Brown. Check out my post about the Steven Jackson hype. Brown has a much better support around him. Dolphins are a team that can keep the run in their game plan. The Rams will fall behind and pass and pass. Just like last season.