[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHOICE

i've been grappling with this same question...

i have the 4th overall pick this year in my league... LJ and Tiki are keepers which leaves SA, LT, Portis for the top 3 picks.

at 4 i've been having trouble between SJax, Brown, and Caddy.

I have them as:

Brown

Caddy

SJax

I don't like the Rams' situation this year especially at RB. The O-line isn't that great anymore and the defense is even worse which can mean certain death for SJax's carries. Another thing: I HATE Scott Linehan. He's not a good coach and I don't know why anyone thought to give him a head coach gig after watching him run the Phins' offense last year. They were a picture of inconsistency all year.

/quote

Another thing: I HATE Scott Linehan. He's not a good coach and I don't know why anyone thought to give him a head coach gig after watching him run the Phins' offense last year.

/quote

uh....because his offense in both minnesota and miami were moderate to highly successful.

Edited by Def.

uh....because his offense in both minnesota and miami were moderate to highly successful.

you or I could devise offensive schemes for a healthy Randy Moss and Daunte Culpepper and look like geniuses.

puhleaze with the Phins. the 16th overall ranking is deceiving. there were some good games but the bad games were REALLY bad. that offense stunk last year from a FF consistency standpoint.

all i'm saying is this guy has been in the NFL for only 4 seasons. he's O-coordinator for the Moss/Culpepper show from 2002-2004, then runs the Miami offense to the middle of the pack. So, let's make him President.

you or I could devise offensive schemes for a healthy Randy Moss and Daunte Culpepper and look like geniuses.

puhleaze with the Phins. the 16th overall ranking is deceiving. there were some good games but the bad games were REALLY bad. that offense stunk last year from a FF consistency standpoint.

all i'm saying is this guy has been in the NFL for only 4 seasons. he's O-coordinator for the Moss/Culpepper show from 2002-2004, then runs the Miami offense to the middle of the pack. So, let's make him President.

The Phins were ranked 28th the year before that...thats a pretty successful Offensive change. While the offensive line may not be what its used to, the same calibur of weapons are in place as he had for success in Minnesota. Bulger, Holt, & SJ can easily = Culpepper, Moss, & whatever random back. I wouldnt be so down on having Liney as a HC choice. Especially when hes been a very successful O-Cord. Now the D on the other hand.... :D Could get ugly.

To me this is a little like arguing over what kind of sex you want.....

Me thinks that you would be pleased with either.

Personally, I like Brown. But just slightly...mostly becuase I wonder HOW Jackson gets used.

Good luck

Hardrocker