[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help

slicker

I love having two strong RB's in any fantasy set-up, there are a couple of questions you have to think about to decide. What will TO cost compared to Jackson? What receiver/RB would you target?

Personally all things being relatively equal I would say that Jackson in a non-Martz offense this year will thrive. The guy is young, he can can carry the load, break away speed, power, and he can catch. Liethan loves to run the ball (look at the stats from Minne & Miami), and he has a great scheme for running the ball. With no legitimate #2 RB in STL I think Jackson will terrorize a run division (Zona & 49ers). TO will have a great year I have no doubt, but I value RB's higher and he is in a semi-tough division against the pass.

Either way I think you have a great core, but if it were my money on the line I would take potentially top 5 RB's and find a WR gem through the draft.

I can protect (2) players from last seasons roster. I have LT, Steven Jackson, and TO. LT of course is protected. Who should be #2?

TO a risk?

SJax playing for an weak team (abandons run game early)?

Tough choice.

I'd take L.T. and Steven Jackson. :D