[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What draft position?

Spots 1 , 2 and 3 are taken and it's my turn.

I already had 3 drafts this season and drafted in the middle rounds picks 7 and 8 on all of them.

R.Brown or S.Jax and coming back to take KJ or Westbrook has worked well.

Do i take the 4 spot for Portis and end up with a #2 like J.Lewis or move to the 7 spot and have a Westbrook or KJ as my #2??

I'm a huge fan of Portis BUT if I'm in your shoes (depending on your point structure, specifically if you have points per reception) moving to the seven spot isn't a bad idea. I've seen Ronnie Brown going that late in a few drafts so if you could land him there I think you'd be in real good shape. Other guys I'd target at seven are Edge (I've seen him go around here in a lot of drafts) and even a guy like Rudi Johnson, who generally goes at the end of the first round. Overall, if you can't grab a top three spot, I think you're better off toward the middle or backside of the draft.

Spots 1 , 2 and 3 are taken and it's my turn.

I already had 3 drafts this season and drafted in the middle rounds picks 7 and 8 on all of them.

R.Brown or S.Jax and coming back to take KJ or Westbrook has worked well.

Do i take the 4 spot for Portis and end up with a #2 like J.Lewis or move to the 7 spot and have a Westbrook or KJ as my #2??

I would feel better with a RB who has shown he can stay healthy and produce like Portis. then you get a guy in the 2nd(I think you can do better than lewis) who you can take a little chance on.