Sign in to follow this  
Menudo

GB the NFL Nework

You've gotta love the NFL Network. I just got back from a week at the Beach, and I have a whold day of football awaiting me on the NFL Network, including the Steelers vs. Cardinals live at 4PM. Life is good !!!!! :D

Cable One doesn't carry it. :D

Ouch, that really sucks. :D Have you called and complained yet ?

You've gotta love the NFL Network. I just got back from a week at the Beach, and I have a whold day of football awaiting me on the NFL Network, including the Steelers vs. Cardinals live at 4PM. Life is good !!!!! :D

Yeah decided to pass on the CHI vs. SF game that aired 1 AM my time. Checked the schedule last night and it had 2-3 games now 5-6. All day. Time to set up camp :D

The NFL is hoping more people complain and demand it on cable. TW refuses to carry it I think, only wanting to put it on a la carte.

They may have to put the Super Bowl on that channel if they actually want some decent ratings. Preseason games don't exactly grab the cable companies by the nads.

That's un-american. Call Homeland Security. :D

The NFL is hoping more people complain and demand it on cable. TW refuses to carry it I think, only wanting to put it on a la carte.

They may have to put the Super Bowl on that channel if they actually want some decent ratings. Preseason games don't exactly grab the cable companies by the nads.

we will see what happens when the regular season games are aired...