[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints - Titans

Avernus

Brown showing us he's a great runner when healthy.

If this kid wasn't made of glass, they'd have a real breadwinner here.

a top 10 pick ...possibly Tier 2 material if he was at least made of tin foil..

but the same could be said of DD...

a top 10 pick ...possibly Tier 2 material if he was at least made of tin foil..

but the same could be said of DD...

Lundy making a push to be the back up. Could be a nice sleeper with DD's history. Completely off my radar until now, have to keep an on back up job there in Houston

oh boy...Bush ran for a 44 yd gain.....NOT a TD like I thought...

Score is currently 3-0 with the Saints in possession.

edit: NFL network must be on delay. :D

Edited by Big John

after seeing the run...I think Reggie may end up being his own worst enemy....

he went against the grain and did a college-like run where he went back around and took the risk of losing 5 yds instead of gaining around 2 or 3...

Barry Sanders made a living doing the same thing, i see nothing wrong with Bush doing this with his quickness and speed. Houston will NEVER live this one down, you can write that in stone.

Edited by theeohiostate

Barry Sanders made a living doing the same thing, i see nothing wrong with Bush doing this with his quickness and speed.

he wasn't the best fantasy back....

and this is a different era....but I won't get into that argument...lol

he has outstanding agility and speed....but I think he's trying to do too much every play...

he went against the grain and did a college-like run where he went back around and took the risk of losing 5 yds instead of gaining around 2 or 3...

There was nothing there. He won't do that ofrten, but like OS said when Barry did it he was great. If can can avoid big hits he should be OK. He has such great body control he probably can.

Pacman Jones is really playing with some fight....

I've been overlooking him because I thought he was an azzhole..

Are you guys watching "The Huddle" on NFL network? Just curious.

:D

Saints' McPherson hurt after run-in with Titans mascot Associated Press

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- New Orleans quarterback Adrian McPherson went to the locker room early in the third quarter after a golf cart ridden by the Titans' mascot hit him at the end of halftime Saturday night.

A Saints spokesman wasn't immediately available for an update on the quarterback, who's heading into his second season.

The mascot was riding on a golf cart and throwing items into the stands during halftime, and was heading off the field when the Saints were returning from their locker room for the third quarter.

The cart hit McPherson, who stayed on the field for a few minutes being checked out by a trainer on the sideline. He then walked off the field.

thats pretty much expected of a college kid in his first few games as a pro. its part of the learning process.. he's going to do whatever he did in college until he realizes some stuff wont work in the pros.

thats pretty much expected of a college kid in his first few games as a pro. its part of the learning process.. he's going to do whatever he did in college until he realizes some stuff wont work in the pros.

...unless of course, it does keep working (as alluded to above)...