[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle Rankings...

hagler

Does anyone have a copy of the rankings they could email to me?

This sure sounds like something Mrs. HR would pull. "If you could screw one of my friends who would it be? It's okay to tell me. I won't be mad."

Is DD or WW testing the Huddlers with this obvious ploy? :D

Nah.

It's the work of some....ahem....a certain ethnic group know for their "skinflitness". Mel G. knows. :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the rankings can be wrong. For example, last year, they rated my 3 keeper RBs in the top 10-12. McGahee, K Jones, and J. Lewis. We see how well that turned out. :D

Yeah, those three bums sure fooled the Huddle....and every other fantasy site known to man. :D

Like someone else said, use rankings/cheat sheets to help form your own opinions...and then man up & accept the consequences rather than blaming a website if the unexpected happens.

Ban me? :D

He'll think it is just so funny when he can't get in here anymore.

I hav had money issues and have promised not to pay anything for fantasy sports to my wife. I might have had a fantasy issue a few years back. I have used this site under two similar names for several years and have never asked or attempted to access pay information. I feel that the information I give on the boards is trade off enough for the times I ask for help. If you can't pay, accept what people are willing to give you for free and don't be an a$$ that turns the site off to others who also have reasons why the can't pay. Grow up and understand that sometimes you can't get everything you want.

You make it seem like im trying to steal some illegal documents. I just wanted to see how the huddles rankings compared to cbssportsline and other websites i've viewed. I dont care that everyone is being a cheet sheet nazi. If they put together a decent cheat sheet then i would consider buying the package for the season but like i said i didnt know everyone was going to be nazis about it. But its ok i'll still draft a championship team. :D

He'll think it is just so funny when he can't get in here anymore.

I hav had money issues and have promised not to pay anything for fantasy sports to my wife. I might have had a fantasy issue a few years back. I have used this site under two similar names for several years and have never asked or attempted to access pay information. I feel that the information I give on the boards is trade off enough for the times I ask for help. If you can't pay, accept what people are willing to give you for free and don't be an a$$ that turns the site off to others who also have reasons why the can't pay. Grow up and understand that sometimes you can't get everything you want.

Haha chill out there tough guy, your acting like i begged people for some highly classified information, its fantasy football key word FANTASY, I just wanted to see the sheet or even the top 25 or whatever so I could see wether or not they're worth buying or not. The huddles rankings arent life or death to me I just asked to see how they rank their players.

You make it seem like im trying to steal some illegal documents. I just wanted to see how the huddles rankings compared to cbssportsline and other websites i've viewed. I dont care that everyone is being a cheet sheet nazi. If they put together a decent cheat sheet then i would consider buying the package for the season but like i said i didnt know everyone was going to be nazis about it. But its ok i'll still draft a championship team. :D

Interesting that you use the word "nazi's" to describe those of us who refuse to be complicit in the stealing of property from the owners of this site. I believe it was the Nazi's who thought nothing of stealing all of the property of the Jewish people and then sending them off to death camps. If you dont understand that stealing is in fact wrong, then I would contend that, you sir, are alot closer to being a Nazi than those of us who refuse to steal.

The fact is that the cheat sheets that you are requesting we steal are property that is owned by thehuddle.com. They have spent alot of time and effort compiling information that goes into their work product. They make their living by selling this work product and alot of people pay the $20 fee to acquire the information because it has value. Your attempt to deceitfully obtain that information by asking others to steal it makes you a thief and a tool. And then saying because money is tight justifies your attempted theft, even makes you more of a tool. If you dont have the money to pay $20, fine dont buy it. But to think that your poverty makes stealing from Dorey and Walters ok, is beyond the pale. Shut your piehole and move along because you continue to dig yourself a deeper hole with every post.

Cut the brother a break. I mean check out his name. He can't be all that bad. Hey BBR, if you are from the Pitt area just hook me up with you phone number and I will fix you up.

I appreatiate it but im all set, I wouldnt want to get eveyone in here more upset about their precious files being viewed by somone who bummmm bummm bummmm.......... DIDNT PAY!!!!!! :D:D

I appreatiate it but im all set, I wouldnt want to get eveyone in here more upset about their precious files being viewed by somone who bummmm bummm bummmm.......... DIDNT PAY!!!!!! :D:D

If you went into a store and took a FF magazine without paying, would you consider that stealing? How is this any different? You're giving us Steelers fans a bad name. Go away and get another job so you can afford to pay for your FF habit. Moran.

Interesting that you use the word "nazi's" to describe those of us who refuse to be complicit in the stealing of property from the owners of this site. I believe it was the Nazi's who thought nothing of stealing all of the property of the Jewish people and then sending them off to death camps. If you dont understand that stealing is in fact wrong, then I would contend that, you sir, are alot closer to being a Nazi than those of us who refuse to steal.

The fact is that the cheat sheets that you are requesting we steal are property that is owned by thehuddle.com. They have spent alot of time and effort compiling information that goes into their work product. They make their living by selling this work product and alot of people pay the $20 fee to acquire the information because it has value. Your attempt to deceitfully obtain that information by asking others to steal it makes you a thief and a tool. And then saying because money is tight justifies your attempted theft, even makes you more of a tool. If you dont have the money to pay $20, fine dont buy it. But to think that your poverty makes stealing from Dorey and Walters ok, is beyond the pale. Shut your piehole and move along because you continue to dig yourself a deeper hole with every post.

:D:D , if im a tool then your the tool box. This has to be the biggest loser i've ever seen in FF. Did I ask anyone to steal something? I asked for someone to email me something that they already have. If I bought a DVD and you asked me to borrow it is that stealing?

If you went into a store and took a FF magazine without paying, would you consider that stealing? How is this any different? You're giving us Steelers fans a bad name. Go away and get another job so you can afford to pay for your FF habit. Moran.

Now that situation would apply if I hacked into the site and got the rankings for free that way, this is something that has already been bought and viewed by someone else for entertainment purposes, how about you take the d!ck out of you a$$ and shut up. Next time you try and apply a situation to something make sure it pertains to that exact situation.

:D:D , if im a tool then your the tool box. This has to be the biggest loser i've ever seen in FF. Did I ask anyone to steal something? I asked for someone to email me something that they already have. If I bought a DVD and you asked me to borrow it is that stealing?

Why do you continue to contradict yourself, jack ass? First you say that money is tight so you cant afford the $20. Later you claim that you just wanted to see it and you "might" buy it if it looked good. So are you too broke to buy it and that justifies our left of other peoples property? Or, were you lying about being broke, and just want us to steal a free sample so you can decide to buy or not? So, not only are you a thief, but you are a liar. Those type folks dont fare well at this board momo fektard. I have a feeling you are probably a welcher too which would give you the trifecta of toolness.

It was actually just a question, all you had to say was no. I didnt see the need to pay $20 if I didnt have to, im not in a position to afford to pay that right now seeing I have a child on the way (not that any of you care) but Im in no position to drop a random $20. So why not ask? I wouldnt give 2 sh!ts if someone asked me for them. I know I would be as big of an a$$ about it seeing i dont know his situation. But like i said it was just a question.

But I have no problem drafting a championship team w/o them.

Because you're poor you want somebody to give it to you for free? Typical.

I believe I generally have a reputation for avoiding name calling or blatantly insulting individuals.

You come to this site, and on the owner's message board, ask if other paying members will send you cheat sheets for free that the owner's have worked on for untold numbers of hours.

This, simply put, indicates you are an asssholeee. Because you do not understand why this indicates you are an asssholeee, cements forever that you are undeniably a complete and total asssholeee.