[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle Rankings...

hagler

Now that situation would apply if I hacked into the site and got the rankings for free that way, this is something that has already been bought and viewed by someone else for entertainment purposes, how about you take the d!ck out of you a$$ and shut up. Next time you try and apply a situation to something make sure it pertains to that exact situation.

Pretty much what I expected from an idiot like you. No concept of right and wrong. I hope the mother of your child is the one responsible for teaching him or her moral values.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said if your friend buys a DVD and you borrow it, is that stealing??

If your friend buys a DVD and you borrow it and BURN A COPY, yeah, you are technically stealing.

You went on a message board full of a lot (A LOT) of long-time members who pay dues at this site because they enjoy the content and respect the work and philosophies that go into to producing the content, and essentially asked for a handout.

Why shouldn't you be castigated and sh1t upon for being an irrepressible lout? Your charity pleas were pathetic and sickening considering fantasy football ought to be the least of your worries with a child on the way and not a spare $20 to be had. That, along with causing Menudo to masturbate everytime you post? You really disgust me. :D

Did your fried purchase exclusive members-only access to the DVD? :D

And you're criticizing my analogies. :D

Get a clue.

its the same damn thing c@ck smoker, if your friend didnt buy the dvd then you wouldnt be able to view it, since he did buy it then you could view it if he let you. Same thing here if somone pays for the rankings then they can choose what they do with them. If someone bought something its basically the same as members exclusive because they paid for it. Since you didnt pay for it then your saying you shouldnt be able to watch it. Thats basically what this argument comes down to, if you dont pay for something then you cant view/use it. I can't believe you guys would want to rip off all these movie directors or their hard earned money, you theifs!!!!!

its the same damn thing c@ck smoker, if your friend didnt buy the dvd then you wouldnt be able to view it, since he did buy it then you could view it if he let you. Same thing here if somone pays for the rankings then they can choose what they do with them. If someone bought something its basically the same as members exclusive because they paid for it. Since you didnt pay for it then your saying you shouldnt be able to watch it. Thats basically what this argument comes down to, if you dont pay for something then you cant view/use it. I can't believe you guys would want to rip off all these movie directors or their hard earned money, you theifs!!!!!

Keep rationalizing it to yourself. Something is for sale, you decide whether it's worth the money to purchase or not. If not, move along.

Your analogy isnt applicable for a number of reasons. Here is one on all fours:

Let's say I write a song and get it published. Somebody sends you a copy of my song without my knowledge. You record the song and begin selling the record without giving me credit or royalties for my work. You made money off my work and didnt compensate me accordingly. That is stealing, and that is what you are attempting to do here. You want to steal the information from the owners of this site in order to win a ff league.

But what is worse, is you are quite lamely attempting to justify your illicit and inappropriate actions, even in the face of numerous and unanimous condemnations. That says more about you than the very fact that you thinking ripping off others is ok. What I find interesting is that you have moved on from your 1st justification(that you were too poverty stricken) to your 2nd justification(you only wanted to see a sample so you could see if you really wanted to plop down the $20 for the entire thing) to now concluding that your actions dont constitute theft or even an immoral act. You cant even be consistent in your reasoning for thinking that theft of property is ok.

Assuming that little bass turd is yours, I certainly hope you arent the one that will be enculcating values into him. If stealing and lying are moraly acceptable to you, then for the kids sake, please excuse your influence from his life now! We already have enough morally reprehensible people in this world, including you.

:D You're even dumber than I thought. :D

Come on give this guy a break.

His team was given a championship in Super Bowl XL and now he thinks everything should be given to him.

:D

Good point. The Steelers organization was to poor to pay the big free agent contracts to get the talent in there actually win a Superbowl, so they paid off the refs. Or in the alternative, the Steelers only wanted to see if they could win a few games in the playoffs before they paid off all the refs for the Superbowl game. Or in the alternative, there is nothing really wrong with paying off the refs to win the Superbowl.

Like I said if your friend buys a DVD and you borrow it, is that stealing??

No--as long as nobody makes a copy of the DVD.

So, basically what you need to do is find some way to get a look at the rankings without somebody actually making a copy of them (electronic or otherwise) for you.

One way that you could achieve this is to go over to another huddler's home and look at the rankings with him on his computer. I believe that Skippy asked for your phone number so that he could help you out here, so you might want to try that option.

BBR,

Today I saw a nickel embedded in a pile of dog poo. PM me and I will send you directions so you can begin amassing the assets necessary for you to pay for the invaluable rankings.

I do this out of friendship. BFF.