[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top rookie RB's for Keeper League

KUBJPO01

My league is a modified keeper league where we keep rookies and 2nd year players (i.e. if you draft plyr as a rookie, you can have for up to 3 years). 6 pts for all TD's and 1/2 pt for recepts, 6 pts for 100 yds. Looking to draft one of top rookies RB's to have for next 3 years.

Please put the following in order and if possible, where they'd warrant a pick. I have it like this:

1. Bush, round 2

2. D. Williams, round 3

3. Maroney, round 3

4. L. White, round 4

5. Addai, round 5

Just to add, R. Brown, Caddy, S. Jackson, W. Parker are all currently keepers. Nobody really seems to strecth too high in the 1st to take a rookie. Most owners have usually taken a top RB or WR in the 1st round and then possibly made a move for a rookie keeper in the 2nd, as happened last year w/ Caddy, Benson, and Brown.

I am picking at 6 and I beleive that Portis will fall to me, so I'm looking to take him at #6 and step up in the 2nd at #19 overall (12 team league) to get one of these guys. Aside from Bush, who may be gone by 19, I'm just not sure though if any rookie RB's will serve as good #2 RB THIS year.

i think it's safe to assume you won't get much production from most of the rookie rb's this year. i would not want to rely on any as a #2 at this point. Addai is probably the safest bet to produce but even there i would be hesitant to count on him for steady #2 rb production.

i was pretty high on addai after the draft but now i'm leaning more toward maroney as having the most upside.

If you are looking for rookie RBs with future upside, don't leave Norwood (ATL) off the list. I wouldn't put him above those guys you listed, but he looked damn good the other night. Dunn is no spring chicken, and while Duckett is there, who knows if he will ever be the starter.

My league is a modified keeper league where we keep rookies and 2nd year players (i.e. if you draft plyr as a rookie, you can have for up to 3 years). 6 pts for all TD's and 1/2 pt for recepts, 6 pts for 100 yds. Looking to draft one of top rookies RB's to have for next 3 years.

Please put the following in order and if possible, where they'd warrant a pick. I have it like this:

1. Bush, round 2

2. D. Williams, round 3

3. Maroney, round 3

4. L. White, round 4

5. Addai, round 5

I cannot stand the NE Pansy's, but they got a gem in Maroney. I have a very strong feeling that he will be the next LT in maybe as little as a year. Dude is a stud!! He'll be the starter in NE before week 8. That's my prediction. You may think twice about it now, but you'll thank yourself later! Just too bad the Colts didnt make a stronger push for him. Could have traded up..