[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harrison vs Moss

lhamp

I have a shot at both as my first WR... in a 12 team perfromance league, who do you think will have a more productive year?

Thanks in advance.

Look at the starting QB's. Then look at the starting RB. The Colts are going to have to be a pass first team this year. Teams will know it's coming, but will they be able to stop it? Look at 2 years ago. Teams knew it was coming, but they couldn't then. Enough said. Moss has better downfield big play potential, and Harrison will lose a little to Wayne, BUT Stokley got hurt in practice over the weekend, and it's not looking too good.. Leg injury and he had to be carted off on a cart. The next receiver in line there is Aaron Moorehead (who if I may add may be a huge darkhorse - sleeper if Stokley misses a lot of time). Colts will be passing more, and they have the most accurate and arguably the best QB in the NFL today. Harrison is older, but a better route runner, and he has never "Taken plays off". I would personally take Harrison over Moss. Some people will argue this though..