[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did you "Come up" with at the huddle ?

whomper

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really remember either... I lurked for a good year or so, then I kept to the Advice Forum for another year, and I've also had a couple of different user names... Rath De Ort... Pog Mo Thoin... maybe others (I've forgotten).

I know I've already posted here but just wanted to reiterate...I graduated college in Dec 99 and spent a good portion of my internship on the huddle during that semester. Probably why they didn't hire me...

Pre-Huddle. Old school RSFF. I think my first post was late 1995.

Before the Huddle messageboards, there were such things called fantasy football newsgroups.

Same problem as today: the more times a person posted, the more of an expert they thought they were.

started looking in 97 or 98i think... didnt post much until 99 ot 2000 , that seems like a long time ago.....

i know that since ive been here ive won m home league 7 times since 97..... ive finally got those momo's to stop drafting a qb in the 1st round..... :D

• 9 months later...
blitzkrieg, xpanda, menduo, kings123, posty, beakerpunk, House of Pain, Ramhock, Bronco Billy, riffraff, Gridiron Assassin, Defector, Space Ghost, superkaratemonkeydeathcar, Big F;n Dave, proninja, Foosball God, Sgt. Ryan/Tendernads, Deranged Hermit

Space Ghost! Didn't he also have an alias, strinG? That dude was cool.

I remember when superkaratemonkeydeathcar ruined the screen formatting of every thread he posted in. Good stuff.

Peace

policy

I know Capt. Skinman will literally drop a bomb on yer ass.

I consider Yukon, huge, and Atomic my huddle soul mates and leaders.

My first post was in 1997.

u be the man club

fixed

"Soylent Green is people!"

Space Ghost! Didn't he also have an alias, strinG? That dude was cool.

I remember when superkaratemonkeydeathcar ruined the screen formatting of every thread he posted in. Good stuff.

Peace

policy

the bet with sgt and discussion pertaining to it- classic

A full 10 years before the Huddle started

:D Didn't lurk, but did read the advice message boards. Always wondered who that Blitz dude was. Some dipstick wondering whether to start a stud vs. a one-week wonder would get lambasted, and I found it humorous. That was the time before there were 800 newbie tools like j***pie to jump in the fray and post polls about Blitz... a fun read. Mixed it up with Ursa, skins and squeegie all in unison against me when thread was diverted to the TG... seems like 10 years ago... or 15 Clubfoot years anyway.