[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did you "Come up" with at the huddle ?

whomper

wasn't it something like superkaratemonkeydeathcar

Who remembers :mad: :mad: Gilbert Gottfried :mad: :mad:

was someting like that...... one of my favorite threads was the little wager between him and sarge.

and didn't gilbert change his name?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I joined in 98, lurked for a while & then started posting in 99. Just a guess tho & I have no clue who else joined around then.

i forgot about "pearl_x_jam"

but i will always remember supercuts.

that wiegie list sounds pretty close.

Pearl X was a former Capn' Grunge name

wasn't it something like superkaratemonkeydeathcar

Who remembers :mad: :mad: Gilbert Gottfried :mad: :mad:

Superkaratemonkeydeathcar is correct.

I remember when I made the switch from casual poster to everyday reject guys like Puddy, Balla, Darin , Twiley , Jumpin Johnnies, tbone65, Chargerz are a few that come to mind that started posting on a regular basis around the same time as me.

Ah, yes....good times, good times..... :D

I believe I joined in 98, lurked for a while & then started posting in 99. Just a guess tho & I have no clue who else joined around then.

Pearl X was a former Capn' Grunge name

yes. knew that, and remember knowing him as pearl. forgot he used to have a different handle.

Not sure who I came up with but I started out as wskinman for the first few years around 99. Bronco Billy, Sarge, Grits and Shins (by Blitz or some other alias at that time), riffraff, ramhock, Spaceghost, aqualung, beachbum, voltaire, restless native, dukdown, hokie, copeman, kid cid, wolfden, Big Mac, PaulOttCarruth, and Sarge.

I only remember most of these because I did a pull from the archive of HEFFA.

Like Blitz and a few others, I was a member of the Hall of Fame, circa 1997/1998. A few others who are no longer around include:

Robdor

BowieMercs

swami

Team

WaKCo

Others who were active then and still are today include Blitz, Skippy, Big Country and a small handful of others...

I remember all of them, along with gridiron assassin, brainy smurf. BR. I was never in the hall of fame.

Not sure who I came up with but I started out as wskinman for the first few years around 99. Bronco Billy, Sarge, Grits and Shins (by Blitz or some other alias at that time), riffraff, ramhock, Spaceghost, aqualung, beachbum, voltaire, restless native, dukdown, hokie, copeman, kid cid, wolfden, Big Mac, PaulOttCarruth, and Sarge.

I remember all of those guys and more. Those were the days my friend...

Skippy, Beach Bum, gspot, mad cow, penguin, bOb of the nOrth, WaKCo (can't remember his original name), NJ, CEO Placekicker, Bumbo Swamp, Gridiron Assassin, robdor, muck, swami, Team, BR, Riffraff, willy, Bowie Merc, coach, the hacky sack guy from WVa.

Many more I'm sure I am missing.

Edited by aqualung

Skippy, Beach Bum, gspot, mad cow, penguin, bOb of the nOrth, WaKCo (can't remember his original name), NJ, CEO Placekicker, Bumbo Swamp, Gridiron Assassin, robror, muck, swami, Team, BR, Riffraff, willy, coach, the hacky sack guy from WVa.

Many more I'm sure I am missing.

Across the Pond ... I always found that name interesting.

Came up with Menudo, Seahawks37, Gordo & MPulera. Class didn't have much upside, been a bit rocky at times, but all in all a solid group with quality contributions.

ahhh good ole '05 those were the days.....

Menudo has been here longer than 04, he just left & came back.