[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did you "Come up" with at the huddle ?

whomper

Yet, you still received many NTOY votes in '05 didn't you? - impressive.

I know I voted for you :D

Nope, got some most annoying votes though. Anyone who voted me as a newbie last year must be EXTREMELY new themselves.

I wonder why you don't like me ? :D

How does 2nd place taste after several months have passed ? :D

WE'VE GOT FIVE, AND YOU AIN'T GOT NONE !!!! :D

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, got some most annoying votes though. Anyone who voted me as a newbie last year must be EXTREMELY new themselves.

Good Lord, the Tailgate is supposed to be a place where I can get away from your moranic Steelers post. :D Isn't polluting 1 forum enough for you? :D

Most annoying..... that's right, I got em mixed up. All good- nothing personal as I am over the SB and movin on. Don't even try and bait me, the meds my psych gave me won't allow it to bother me :D

Very good and very accurate except for one thing that is always overlooked. "MBRFFL was the original messageboard league before them all." This is the mistake that most of you make. Huddled Masses was the first born of the message board league.

Editing my post for accuracy.

I was thinking about it today and we all became everyday posters at our own unique time..Who were some of the people that started becoming regulars around the same time as you ? Its funny because your post count or the date you joined has little to do with it. Some people joined a while ago and only started posting as a regular in recent years..I remember when I made the switch from casual poster to everyday reject guys like Puddy, Balla, Darin , Twiley , Jumpin Johnnies, tbone65, Chargerz are a few that come to mind that started posting on a regular basis around the same time as me..Im just curious about the huddle timelines..

Cliaz, Jumpin Johnnies, Darin3, Tiwley :D

Rovers :D

I think I started doing more of my everyday huddle stuff about the same time as all of you guys.

Speaking of Eagles fans, whatever happened to XMRogers...

It was either him or Avernus who I was thinking of on page 1.

I think Avernus and I got here at roughly the same time as well.

Class of 1999. I think I was finally hooked during the heated debates during the 2000 presidential campaign.

Good heavens, I remember totally butting heads with people on the 2000 election; I was going at it hammer and tongs with Voltaire for being a "Nader traitor"

Now that I think of it, I believe I first got on the Huddle in the summer of '99.

:D Back atcha!

I do remember(was it Chavez?) calling me a racist and I fell for his :D

:D

Normally I don't torment newbies but in your case I apparently made an exception. I will bask in your glow.

Very good and very accurate except for one thing that is always overlooked. "MBRFFL was the original messageboard league before them all." This is the mistake that most of you make. Huddled Masses was the first born of the message board league. It started out as a mock draft that ended up a league. Big Country, Can'head, TheKing, MikeC, and myself were all there. I don't remember exactly who else but that group really was first. I know this because the MBRFFL came along and suggested they were first and we always let them know that Huddled Masses was already rolling.

That was the version before UBB right ... the one where every response to the thread showed up in an indented table of contents format?

I remember the switch from that format to the new UBB format and all the uproar ... people upset that you had to actually click on the topic to see who had responded :D

Good Lord, the Tailgate is supposed to be a place where I can get away from your moranic Steelers post. :D Isn't polluting 1 forum enough for you? :D

Too bad..... :D

Most annoying..... that's right, I got em mixed up. All good- nothing personal as I am over the SB and movin on. Don't even try and bait me, the meds my psych gave me won't allow it to bother me :D

Damn You !!!! :D:D

Dude, this is Tennessee we're talking about. I'd say being rejected by those people could be considered a good thing.

:D You might be onto something there.

Dude, this is Tennessee we're talking about. I'd say being rejected by those people could be considered a good thing.

:DEither that or the fact that they knew the louse better than the rest of the country because of their more lengthy exposure to him.

Good heavens, I remember totally butting heads with people on the 2000 election; I was going at it hammer and tongs with Voltaire for being a "Nader traitor"

Now that I think of it, I believe I first got on the Huddle in the summer of '99.

Ah, the election threads. Good times. :D

I don't know. My member number is very close to wiegie, so I guess him. I didn't start hitting the boards until a few years after I originally joined.

Weigie was here well before the new boards came into affect in 2001.