[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did you "Come up" with at the huddle ?

whomper

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, I butted heads over the 2000 election results as well. Back then I was still a Democrat, as my Canuck roots were still clouding my judgment.

Big John, any idea what my username was before I re-registered in August of 2001?

Yah, I butted heads over the 2000 election results as well. Back then I was still a Democrat, as my Canuck roots were still clouding my judgment.

Big John, any idea what my username was before I re-registered in August of 2001?

I was not here before that.

Wow, that's almost halfway to the 12 Green Bay have. Good job, Steelers! :D

I'm not too concerned about the years of no-helmets and 5 teams, I'm talking about SUPER BOWL victories....

Skippy, Beach Bum, gspot, mad cow, penguin, bOb of the nOrth, WaKCo (can't remember his original name), NJ, CEO Placekicker, Bumbo Swamp, Gridiron Assassin, robdor, muck, swami, Team, BR, Riffraff, willy, Bowie Merc, coach, the hacky sack guy from WVa.

Many more I'm sure I am missing.

:D aqaulung

Very good and very accurate except for one thing that is always overlooked. "MBRFFL was the original messageboard league before them all." This is the mistake that most of you make. Huddled Masses was the first born of the message board league. It started out as a mock draft that ended up a league. Big Country, Can'head, TheKing, MikeC, and myself were all there. I don't remember exactly who else but that group really was first. I know this because the MBRFFL came along and suggested they were first and we always let them know that Huddled Masses was already rolling.

We didn't believe you then and we still don't believe you now. Message Board Regulars Fantasy Football League was first, started by Swami - everyhting since is nothing more than a cheap imitation. :D

Skippy, Beach Bum, gspot, mad cow, penguin, bOb of the nOrth, WaKCo (can't remember his original name), NJ, CEO Placekicker, Bumbo Swamp, Gridiron Assassin, robdor, muck, swami, Team, BR, Riffraff, willy, Bowie Merc, coach, the hacky sack guy from WVa.

Many more I'm sure I am missing.

Good ole Bumbo Swamp...he make's Cliaz seem fairly tame by comparison :D

Yep, poor ole BS got banned for life. :D

Maybe the only one to do so. :D

That's right. That's before banning was a popular sport. But Bumbo was VERY unique. I'd describe him as a berzerker with internet access.