[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did you "Come up" with at the huddle ?

whomper

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Space Ghost and posty?

Posty can be found here. He made an appearance here a while back but I believe he was told to stay off the main boards or risk the loss of access to his league forum.

Edit: These old names make me realize how much more BS DMD used to put up with. He's not nearly as forgiving as he used to be. :D

Edited by rajncajn

What about Space Ghost and posty?

sG was before my time.

Posty made some return appearences, including being banned 4 times in one day (under easily identified aliases) for making tasteless remarks about Tillman's death.

Posty can be found here. He made an appearance here a while back but I believe he was told to stay off the main boards or risk the loss of access to his league forum.

Posty took the deliberately offensive post to a new level. He makes me look like a rank amateur at getting squishy sensitive types into their feelings. He crossed lines that even I wouldnt go near.

Edit: These old names make me realize how much more BS DMD used to put up with. He's not nearly as forgiving as he used to be. :D

Very true! I used to get alot of threads locked, back in the day before they deleted anything that might be deemed offensive. But I never got banned. And I think that is more a function of the fact that there were people ALOT more over the line than me. Those type people would be banned immediately these days...

Is the Steeler lover Menudo that posts now, the same Menudo who used to get absolutely crushed by the Vets here around 1999 or 2000? I remember in my early days here, Menudo was a tool that got abused constantly. But for some reason, I was thinking that the modern day Menudo was a different dude.

Was it Menudo that made the post on E.D. which was a play on Eric Dickerson's initials but also stood for erectil dysfunction? That had to have been around 2000 or so, but I still recall how funny it was.

Is the Steeler lover Menudo that posts now, the same Menudo who used to get absolutely crushed by the Vets here around 1999 or 2000? I remember in my early days here, Menudo was a tool that got abused constantly. But for some reason, I was thinking that the modern day Menudo was a different dude.

Was it Menudo that made the post on E.D. which was a play on Eric Dickerson's initials but also stood for erectil dysfunction? That had to have been around 2000 or so, but I still recall how funny it was.

Same Menudo.

Same Menudo.

OMG! Well, Menudo might be a tool, but at least he can take some pretty serious hazing. And for all the newbies who have ever claimed that I was a little rough on you, you didnt see anything. Menudo got blasted with every stupid meaningless post he made. Now, those were some good days! :D

OMG! Well, Menudo might be a tool, but at least he can take some pretty serious hazing. And for all the newbies who have ever claimed that I was a little rough on you, you didnt see anything. Menudo got blasted with every stupid meaningless post he made. Now, those were some good days! :D

I remember those days like they were yesterday... wait they were yesterday.

Menudo has always taken a good pounding like a champ. :D