[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My brother! What would you do?

slicker

My brother has won (4) league championships. He's always working up trades before our draft. :D

We belong to a 10 team league that allows (2) protected players. Rb's and Wr's get 6 points for a TD and 1 pt every 100 yards.

He is offering me:

Larry Johnson and Chad Johnson

for

Ladainian Tomlinson and Terrell Owens

I have Stephen Jackson from last season and my protected players were going to be LT and SJax.

What would you do? Thank you for any input. :D

I am no fan of TOad, so maybe that colors it ...

He may implode again in Dallas -- esp if they can't run the ball, stack the line, and Bledsoe becomes a statue of a sitting duck. LJ's oline hasn't dominated in early preseason ... dang. Who'da guessed LJ would be have any risk to him this year?

Then again, Chad's got an just-back-from-massive-injury QB throwing to him ... but LT has to deal with PRivers learning curve.

:D

Take the RBs out of it, go after Chad with TO and __________ from your team. :D

Need to see what you and your bro's pre-trade rosters are. And what are your starting lineup requirements?So basically a TD only league with a 1 point bonus for 100 yard outputs? Points per reception? Need alot more info here.

The problem with this trade is that you can only keep two players. Would you keep CJohn over SJax? I wouldn't. That kind of makes the deal pointless. It comes down to would you rather have LJ or LT, and, would you're brother be keeping both LT and TO? If he would, then you are giving up 2 keepers for 1. Unless you're dying to have LJ I'd pass on the deal.