[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commishes

theeohiostate

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone, just let this post die. Only reason he made this thread was to argue with people, and he has got 10 pages out of it. It is not worth it to keep this thread going because let's face it, he knows nothing about players that are rookies oryoung. He looks at it and sees a couple names he knows of and says "wooooah, thats unfair!" As I said before BrandonJacobs LAST YEAR scored 7 TDs while Droughns scored 2 TD.

Let's just let this thread die because he is just trying to be annoying.

Edit: Wow, as I was typing this the thread went to 11 pages.

Edited by CD6405

Everyone, just let this post die. Only reason he made this thread was to argue with people, and he has got 10 pages out of it. It is not worth it to keep this thread going because let's face it, he knows nothing about players that are rookies oryoung. He looks at it and sees a couple names he knows of and says "wooooah, thats unfair!" As I said before BrandonJacobs LAST YEAR scored 7 TDs while Droughns scored 2 TD.

Let's just let this thread die because he is just trying to be annoying.

Edit: Wow, as I was typing this the thread went to 11 pages.

Or we could let it morph itself into a thread mocking him, and then let it live on all season.

My first reaction was that the trade was unfair in the OTHER direction. One guy is getting three very good RB "prospects" in a keeper league in which you can keep 3 RB's. The other guy is getting a RB who is a year away from retirement, a RB who will never be better than a top 10-15 back, a decent QB, and a up-and-coming WR who may or may not match last year's numbers this year. In my opinion, Taylor is worthless, so I would throw him and Henry out of the analysis. That leaves:

Maroney - Hasselbeck .... Edge - Maroney, based on this being a keeper league.

Norwood - Housh .... Edge - Housh, but once again, in a keeper league, Norwood might end up being the better value in a couple of years.

Jacobs - Droughns .... Edge - Droughns this year, PROBABLY, but with his legal issues, the Browns' troubles at OLine, and the fact that he will NEVER be a stud, I don't think it's that far from being even. Jacobs is a year away from being the equivalent of Droughns, but on a team with a much better offense.

In the long run, I don't see how this trade could be viewed as unfair. Just my :D

Edited by Gopher

I only read the 1st 3 pages--but per your rules, the trade should be vetoed. But my opinion is, not collusion not anybody's biz but the 2 owners. If that's been said already sorry...

Noob, put back on the training bra, bro! You've stepped into something you've no idea how to deal with.

Where's that noob forum again?

From the way you handled that trade, it doesn't seem to me that I am the noob here.

Like i said , the bathroom is down the hall and to the left.

Don't forget your hall pass.

:D

If only, if only you were funny :D

I think I will sign the petition to never be in the league where theohiostate is a commish.

Edited by CD6405

I think I will sign the petition to never be in the league where theohiostate is a commish.

Dude, Noobs don't get invites to professional leagues :D

Keep us up-to-date on your free leagues this season. If you win it a few years in a row, you may be asked to play :D

Note to self : DO NOT ask for opinions on the huddle.

There is 1 good thing about this post though..it seems to have brought the newbie Dimwits and the reg Dimwits together.

That means you are like Cupid for dimwits OSU. :D

The whole point of this thread is cliaz has been gaining ground on me for my post count position. I needed a surge to pull away for the time being. I realize he is much more winded then i, and my chances of sustaining this lead is slim. I put my best foot forward and that's all i can ask of myself.

:pad:

Just one more in your face cliaz :D Swiss your next

Edited by theeohiostate

I am in a league where he is co-commish alongside the Huddle's IDP god, and he is doing a fine job. Other than his lack of taste for a decent college team he is :D in my book.

But I will say I disagree with the veto.

If you are really truly going to follow those rules you need to make them clearer and add the the phrase "immediatley benefit both teams".

Implying this is a joke now is a bit weak.

And if....IF it was a joke you really waisted a lot of people's time. There are plenty of starving fantasy players in Africa you didn't get their post answered because of this.

Why call for a thread lock, boring maybe, but it's the longest thread that never really got rude or mean.

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

If you are really truly going to follow those rules you need to make them clearer and add the the phrase "immediatley benefit both teams".

Implying this is a joke now is a bit weak.

And if....IF it was a joke you really waisted a lot of people's time. There are plenty of starving fantasy players in Africa you didn't get their post answered because of this.

Why call for a thread lock, boring maybe, but it's the longest thread that never really got rude or mean.

Because this horse has been ridden to death, hell this puppy is already in a state of decay-the points have been made...and then some :D:D:D:D:D

Edited by PantherDave

Because this horse has been ridden to death, hell this puppy is already in a state of decay-the points have been made...and then some :D:D:D:D:D

Agreed, but I have only seen it for a day and a half and was glad to get the chance to comment. Even if it didn't help anyone.

Sorry if this has been already covered, but If I understand your rules correctly you have the power to send any trade you feel is unfair to a vote by the rest of the league. I didn't notice a mechanism for any other team to call for one of these votes (maybe I didn't read close enough).

What happens if you're one of the teams involved in the trade? In order to get a vote on it, wouldn't another team first have to get you to agree that the trade is unfair?

Now that there will probably be a lot more scrutiny of trades in your league, you might want to think of how it should be handled if people don't feel one of your trades is fair.