[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commishes

theeohiostate

Because this horse has been ridden to death, hell this puppy is already in a state of decay-the points have been made...and then some :D:D:D:D:D

This horse may be beaten to death, but we all seem to keep betting on it. :D

Edited by CD6405

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definately the longest post I ever seen on the huddle that did not have Clinton or Bush mentioned in it once.

:D

Great, now with just the metion here comes skins and company to politicize my decision.

I'm independent by the way.

My ole my. I must be getting blind in my old age. Vote says 6-3 in favor of the trade on my league page. By the way huddle friends, I am the one getting Hass, Droughns, T.J. and Taylor.

Welcome oppressed one!!!!!....Perhaps you can shed some light on this topic. Of course us that live in the civilized world would like to limit the amount of opinions and bad karma here and stick to just the facts please. :D

My ole my. I must be getting blind in my old age. Vote says 6-3 in favor of the trade on my league page. By the way huddle friends, I am the one getting Hass, Droughns, T.J. and Taylor.

Did you initiate or did the other guy? If that's been answered, I didn't feel like reading the whole thread.

Did you initiate or did the other guy? If that's been answered, I didn't feel like reading the whole thread.

It was initiated by the other owner. I understand why he is wanting to trade. His team sucks and he is trying to better it for the future. Whether it works out for him or not, he is trying to get young backs. I have Jones and need Taylor and really don't need T.J. as I already have Owens, R. Moss, Edwards and a few others. I feel like he is just trying to position himself for a run in the future while I am trying to take it this year.

:D I love it. TOS said that there were 10 unhappy people in the league or something to that effect. Looks like those 6 guys understand what a keeper league is all about afterall.

It's easy to buy votes, just call up the 4 guys that work for you and tell them they have to vote yes :D

:D I love it. TOS said that there were 10 unhappy people in the league or something to that effect. Looks like those 6 guys understand what a keeper league is all about afterall.

There were, but it pays to be the boss. And extreme pressure is a lady dog.

He's my brother and he's knows i'm giving him a hard time about the rip off deal he pulled off.

The deal was offered to me and you were with me when I seen it. So no bull sh*t here. I just gladly accepted a trade offer that may benefit me this year.

The deal was offered to me and you were with me when I seen it. So no bull sh*t here. I just gladly accepted a trade offer that may benefit me this year.

yep, you were there laughing at the dumb offer while i became concerned about it.

yep, you were there laughing at the dumb offer while i became concerned about it.

Not laughing at the offer, because I could see what the other party was trying to do. And after speaking with him he is doing what everyone can see. Trying to build a team for the future since he has absolutely no chance of going anywhere this year with his existing team.

:D Interesting place to publicly question someone's integrity.

Thank you Cerwin...Just for the record....I have not called anyone in our league to persuade them to side with me. Just wanted to clear the air in here since I am in several leagues with many of you. Those of you that do know me, know that I am nowhere near a cheat.

:D Funny how the majority of my league have emailed me thanking me for doing what i was intrusted with, while people on here not affiliated with my league like to judge a decision my rules state i'm entitled to do.

"ma-jor-i-ty" noun 1. meaning the greater number: more than half of a total. 2.the number by which the votes cast for a candidate or something receives more than half the votes, exceed the sum of all other votes cast. :D