[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commishes

theeohiostate

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Funny how the majority of my league have emailed me thanking me for doing what i was intrusted with, while people on here not affiliated with my league like to judge a decision my rules state i'm entitled to do.

and you prove the point even further...those with a ton of FF experience in Keeper/Dynasty leagues not tied to your league (truly unbiased) believe that you and your league are being unfair to an owner who wants to build for the future (something every owner should be allowed to do in a keeper or dynasty league).

This just proves that you and your league mates are only thinking about themselves for this year and not what is just or fair.

Henry, Chris WR CIN

Jacobs, Brandon RB NYG

Maroney, Laurence RB NE

Norwood, Jerious RB ATL

FOR

Droughns, Reuben RB CLE

Hasselbeck, Matt QB SEA

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. WR CIN

Taylor, Fred RB JAC

This is a $150 keeper league, you can keep up to 3 RB and 3 WR's . I have contacted both owners and the owner that is obvioulsy getting the far shorter end of the stick imo, says he's not going to be able to compete this season with Taylor and Droughns as his starters, so he wants to build for the future.

I feel this trade is not even close to being fair and i know if/when i process it, i'm going to get some MAJOR smackback. What should i do?

1. Process it and explain to the league i spoke with both owners and the owner getting you short end is well aware he's getting shafted.

2. Post the trade in our forum and allow other owners to make this guy a better offer.

3. Reject the offer and tell the owners it's far too lopsided and would make the league too unbalanced.

Please help, i do not like to rejects any trade in money leagues with competent owners, but this is a little different.

seems like you already had your mind made up that you were going to axe the trade and just wanted people here to smack you on the back and say "good job".You asked in the above post "What should I do" and gave 3 options.From what I've read,most people here chose option #1.Process it.But all you've done since this post is defend your decision to choose option #3 and bash anyone that gave a different opinion.What gives? :D

and you prove the point even further...those with a ton of FF experience in Keeper/Dynasty leagues not tied to your league (truly unbiased) believe that you and your league are being unfair to an owner who wants to build for the future (something every owner should be allowed to do in a keeper or dynasty league).

This just proves that you and your league mates are only thinking about themselves for this year and not what is just or fair.

How does this prove anything.......You mean in order to fit your perception it HAS to mean this or you'd be incorrect.

I have a different opinon of what it means. I believe that the majoriy are telling me keep up the good work, mate :D

:D I'm gathering you had a videotape of the alleged collusion or did you just ASSUME it and make a judgement call.................hmmmmmm sounds familar to me. Funny how judgeing a trade by someone fits their needs but when judgeing someone else's decison it's not a good idea.

Uhhhm well unless you are a moron, tell me if this trade is collusion.

1 trade

Tomlinson, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens

for

Tennessee Defense, Koren Robinson, Najeh Davenport

:D Funny how the majority of my league have emailed me thanking me for doing what i was intrusted with, while people on here not affiliated with my league like to judge a decision my rules state i'm entitled to do.

:D why is that funny ... like you they don't want another team in their league to improve their team

seems like you already had your mind made up that you were going to axe the trade and just wanted people here to smack you on the back and say "good job".You asked in the above post "What should I do" and gave 3 options.From what I've read,most people here chose option #1.Process it.But all you've done since this post is defend your decision to choose option #3 and bash anyone that gave a different opinion.What gives? :D

Once again i have to ask you to read the thread, not just the first post then that last, your completely misinformed. I posted the question, re read my rules, stated them, made my determination thereafter and posted. I did not ask for any advice after i reviewed our rules, i acted as the rules governed me to do so.

I guess we disagree, if you would like to join a league where anything goes, teams can collude , teams can dump their teams and season, thats fine..........have a go and enjoy yourselve.

sorry man.I thought you were looking for people's opinions in this thread.Nobody(except you) said that "anything should go".It does'nt appear that these 2 teams are "colluding",neither are dumping their teams.None of us that posted here really care who wins your league and most(if not all of us) have said that the trade should stand.That should tell you something.

:D why is that funny ... like you they don't want another team in their league to improve their team

I could care less if a team is improved, but unlike yourself, i like integrity in my league and in the anything goes leagues you may like, i wouldn't approve of team dumping, sorry to burst your bubble, but i enjoy playing in a competitive league and not have stacked teams.

This trade starts off with a Dictatorship then turn it over to the league owners for a democracy of hypocrisy.

Also a prediction: Either Maroney or Jacobs will have MORE TDs than Droughns.

Edited by CD6405

I could care less if a team is improved, but unlike yourself, i like integrity in my league and in the anything goes leagues you may like, i wouldn't approve of team dumping, sorry to burst your bubble, but i enjoy playing in a competitive league and not have stacked teams.

Then you can see the future and can therefore make your judgements on fair or not fair based on the facts you know to be true?

Again I say 10 owners are colluding against 2 owners

This trade starts off with a Dictatorship then turn it over to the league owners for a democracy of hypocrisy.

You've still to answer my question. Does or doesn't your league have commisioners that review and accept your trades? When you answer yes, face the fact your a hypocrit :D

You've still to answer my question. Does or doesn't your league have commisioners that review and accept your trades? When you answer yes, face the fact your a hypocrit :D

Okay. Obviously you can not read very well, as in an earlier post I stated I am the commish and I only veto trades if i see collusion. Use context clues in this statement.

If i can veto trades and I am commish....obviously I can REVIEW AND ACCEPT THEM TOO!

Do you even know who Brandon Jacobs, Laurence Maroney, and Jerrious Norwood are? If you don't then that could explain why you won't allow this trade.

Edited by CD6405

:D Now that is truly funny....what has this world come to when you get Droughns and Hasslebeck and it's considered stacking?

you and your league mates should vote to change the rules to a re-draft league cause you all don't know anything about building for the future and taking a chance to do so.

Okay. Obviously you can not read very well, as in an earlier post I stated I am the commish and I only veto trades if i see collusion. Use context clues in this statement.

If i can veto trades and I am commish....obviously I can REVIEW AND ACCEPT THEM TOO!

have you ever SEEN collusion before out of curiosity, or is that a judgement call :D

:D Now that is truly funny....what has this world come to when you get Droughns and Hasslebeck and it's considered stacking?

you and your league mates should vote to change the rules to a re-draft league cause you all don't know anything about building for the future and taking a chance to do so.

When a team dumps it's only starters and goes into the season with ZERO starting RB's and Frye as the QB, cause he's just dumped his starting QB and starting RB's, i'd differ with your assessment and say that is an obvious case of a team dumping. Maybe we disagree about this?

have you ever SEEN collusion before out of curiosity, or is that a judgement call :D

...Have you read any of my posts? I gave an example of collusion from one of my leagues.

and before u go all pissy and ask some other question, it was a redraft league.

If you cant find my post, which is on this exact page here I will copyh and past it for you.

for

It was a deep league of 14 people, one team traded bench crap for 3 starters, who's team had fallen on hard times due to injuries and crappy other players.

PS. For your Information, for a team to getting stacked Droughns had 2 TDs last year....and the backup Brandon Jacobs had 7...

Edited by CD6405

When a team dumps it's only starters and goes into the season with ZERO starting RB's and Frye as the QB, cause he's just dumped his starting QB and starting RB's, i'd differ with your assessment and say that is an obvious case of a team dumping. Maybe we disagree about this?

The only mistake the owner made was not asking for Carr in return but that wasn't enough of a mistake to say it's dumping. He would need to go out and trade for another QB or wait it out and grab a QB on the FA market when another QB goes down and you know there will be a few that will go down.

...Have you read any of my posts? I gave an example of collusion from one of my leagues.

and before u go all pissy and ask some other question, it was a redraft league.

If you cant find my post, which is on this exact page here I will copyh and past it for you.

for

It was a deep league of 14 people, one team traded bench crap for 3 starters, who's team had fallen on hard times due to injuries and crappy other players.

PS. For your Information, for a team to getting stacked Droughns had 2 TDs last year....and the backup Brandon Jacobs had 7...

You just posted the trade, i'm curious on how you determined this was collusion, our you a medium? Or did you set up a sting operation, seriously cause if you just assumed it and made a unilateral judgement call how could you posslbly disagree with me vetoing a trade when you simply accused two teams of cheating without any proof?

You just posted the trade, i'm curious on how you determined this was collusion, our you a medium? Or did you set up a sting operation, seriously cause if you just assumed it and made a unilateral judgement call how could you posslbly disagree with me vetoing a trade when you simply accused two teams of cheating without any proof?

:D Thank God for people like you, otherwise McDonald's would go out of business for lack of employees.

Maybe a majority of your league doesn't understand the definition of a keeper league.