[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

party @ sky's house !

Down Goes Frazia

ECB live draft today baby ! :D hopefully sky's back will withstand the onslaught of 11 idiots invading his casa for the better part of 8 hours. :D:D

As much as I like on-line drafts here with you ladies....... there's nothing like a live draft...... cold beer, good eats & poker afterwards. I've gotta hall pass from Mrs. Frazia for the day...... hughy will be here in about 2 hours to start the festivities...... then on a boat to sail to bremerton.

should be a fun day. :D

***********************************************************************************

alright.... here's the picks.

here's the welcome mat @ sky's casa. :D And here's our gracious host. :D

Sky's grandaughter Miranda was awesome and helped with about anything we needed...... including watching the steaks on the grill. Our chef in charge - Hughy was hard at work but was also drafting while cooking.

We awarded our2005 champion with the trophy....... then watched him fall into a drunken stooper and draft 3 kickers. :D

there was 21 year old scotch on hand :D ..... man that tasted good.

Here's bonehand intently drafting dominic davis

here's supe wondering what could have been for another year... at least bailey was listening. :D

hughy, jedi & DO jaded discussing picks - check out the FHM mag hughy had for between picks. :D

poker 1

poker 2 check how few chips I had in front. :D

poker 3

I

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ECB live draft today baby ! :D hopefully sky's back will withstand the onslaught of 11 idiots invading his casa for the better part of 8 hours. :D:D

As much as I like on-line drafts here with you ladies....... there's nothing like a live draft...... cold beer, good eats & poker afterwards. I've gotta hall pass from Mrs. Frazia for the day...... hughy will be here in about 2 hours to start the festivities...... then on a boat to sail to bremerton.

Wish I could be a part of that. You guys post this every year about how much fun it is.

Have a great day!!

Idiot #12, Present & accounted for!

I can't wait for this draft! I've been doing 12 oz reps & crunching spreadsheets for a month just to get ready! :D

In case you all didn't notice...... ECB does it right. ......sirloins served @ the draft courtesy of sky. :D

:D

Actually... it is Rib Eye. And because one cannot find a decent butcher anymore... the dang things are 2 inches thick. Think the smallest one is 1.68LBS. I was so specific in what I wanted too... *sigh* Ah, well. Gonna be a good day.

:D Sky is a Kennison man.

And this could be the year for a top 5.....! I't tellin' ya John!

Braylon Edwards... that guy is a freak.

I was so disappointed. Thought for sure I snaked a nice sleeper away from all of you.

*sigh*

If Sky asks me to draft for him so he can rests his back, who should I select with his 1.01 pick?

Kennison or Northcutt? :D

For Sky, you might consider selecting Bronco Nagurski... :D

tomorrow the party's at my house. bier, atomic, rhino, sundaynfl and other non-regulars. i like this time of year :D

Excellent! Bier bringing the gormet ribs? LOL

You guys have a great time....but watch Rhino close..he uses some kind of special spreadsheet. :D

post pics when you can. i want to farm you freaks out to the traveling arkansas vaudeville circuit. :D