[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

party @ sky's house !

Down Goes Frazia

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually... it is Rib Eye. And because one cannot find a decent butcher anymore... the dang things are 2 inches thick. Think the smallest one is 1.68LBS. I was so specific in what I wanted too... *sigh* Ah, well. Gonna be a good day.

Ribeyes are great. High marbling content makes for a juicier steak. enjoy the smoke room fraz. sky and kennison are like fred and ginger. just not right if he doesn't make it onto his squad.

Have a great time up there in the northwest. I'm way down here in the southeast waitin' for my festivities to commence. :D We have a chef who always does it up at his place. He's having the ribeye loin there to cut steaks from also. Here's to this time of year. Better than Christmas! :D

P.S.- Be safe all! Also some pix would be great!

:D C'mon guys, let's see some draft results! :D

Or are you too drunk to type?

Not too drunk, but that's just me. :D

I just got home from what was yet another awesome ECB draft!

The steaks were delicious, the beer was cold, & the trash talk was flowing, It was an absolute blast! :D

And my well considered roster is by far the most formidable. :D

Thanks again & big ups to our gracious host Skylive, for the tremendous grub & hospitality! As I have said in the past, You ARE the man! :D

Results you say? ECB 2006 Draft

Edited by Bonehand

The steaks were delicious, the beer was cold, & the trash talk was flowing, It was an absolute blast! :D

Thanks again & big ups to our gracious host Skylive, for the tremendous grub & hospitality! As I have said in the past, You ARE the man! :D

i concur with everything here except for the hi-lighted statement. :D

and check out the drunk ass Randy's squad...... he drafted 3 keekers. :D

we had a record number of $5 fines for picking taken players..... mostly due to the 21 yr old scotch & mas tequilla. :D

the guy with 3 kickers blew chow about an hour in poker. :D i'll try & post the pics tommorrow sometime & bump this bIIItch back to the top.

it was an awesome time. :D even though I just about choked the shiiiiit outta randy. :D

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Can't believe Alexander went first though... how many beers did you have before the draft?

tomorrow the party's at my house. bier, atomic, rhino, sundaynfl and other non-regulars. i like this time of year :D

Yeah, and I understand Azazello1313 is providing 2.5" ribeyes, just to show you how it's done. :D

:D

Excellent! Bier bringing the gormet ribs? LOL

You guys have a great time....but watch Rhino close..he uses some kind of special spreadsheet. :D

:D <updating> Who me? </updating> :D

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Can't believe Alexander went first though... how many beers did you have before the draft?

I had no beers prior to drafting Alexander 1st. In fact, I had no booze at all prior to drafting Alexander 1st. LOL

Last year I also had the #1 pick and despite knowing I should take Alexander I took Tomlinson. We now all know how that turned out. :D

=============================

As per usual........ a great ECB draft! Great group for sure! And after 3 years of trying we actually got some poker in. Dr. Bob walked away with the majority of chips. All in all... a great day was had by all.... even the aforementioned drunken Techwarriors.

you ask & you shall recieve....... go to post 1 for pics...... i'll edit them in there.

Great pics Fraz.... except you could have left the one of me out... dang I look terrible. 45LB loss in weight will do that I guess.

Yeah, and I understand Azazello1313 is providing 2.5" ribeyes, just to show you how it's done. :D

:D

unless you go to a butcher & have him cut them directly off the hind quarter of elsie the cow........ there's no freak'in way you'll be cooking bigger steaks than we had. :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

unless you go to a butcher & have him cut them directly off the hind quarter of elsie the cow........ there's no freak'in way you'll be cooking bigger steaks than we had. :D

I agree, those steaks were the size of hubcaps!

Great Pix Fraz!

And by the way, DOMANICK DAVIS will have a HUGH year, just you wait... :D