[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

party @ sky's house !

Down Goes Frazia

Hey, bud -- the dude's comment was out of line, but he was just trying to be funny. He realized pretty quickly that pedophilia and humor don't belong together, and he apologized to both you and sky. The rest of it is just macho flare-ups. :D

P.S. Sky, just so you know, I've got your back as well. I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself better than most people your age, but if you ever need anything...:D

:D

Fixed

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! I am going to say it. We are all jealous of you boys for having such a great league and all. But you guys, every last one of you makes me SICK! Literally! If Sky had let me in this league 3 years ago, or whenever it was, I would have flown out to Seattle last Thursday night and hung out with the crew! Instead, I stayed here and got a stomach virus of ebola like proportions. :D:D If I had gone to Seattle, the only illness I would have is the Brown Bottle Flu! So, yes, I am jealous and you guys make me sick! Or rather, your excluding me made me sick! :D

Ok! I am going to say it. We are all jealous of you boys for having such a great league and all. But you guys, every last one of you makes me SICK! Literally! If Sky had let me in this league 3 years ago, or whenever it was, I would have flown out to Seattle last Thursday night and hung out with the crew! Instead, I stayed here and got a stomach virus of ebola like proportions. :D:D If I had gone to Seattle, the only illness I would have is the Brown Bottle Flu! So, yes, I am jealous and you guys make me sick! Or rather, your excluding me made me sick! :D

Hmmm, you know since Randy won last year, we should have awarded you as his prize. Like Chris Mortenson, you could have flown up to help Randy draft. Would have worked out well, trust me :D

I just wanna know what Sky did to gain so much respect in these parts?

Jedi, I can't believe you have to ask. :D

Go back and find the threads on sky's world wide tours. He's met face to face with more huddlers than anyone else on the board.

You've sat with him an several occasions. Nuf said.

But hey, I resent the fact that I was called a nerd. I demand an apology! :D:D

Go back and find the threads on sky's world wide tours. He's met face to face with more huddlers than anyone else on the board.

OK, OK! D.O., I'm sorry you are a nerd!

Edited by Bonehand

And I can't believe you had to answer :D

Spain you old peckerwood, you just show up next year and we can go from there!! We at ECB would love to have ya and you can stay at the house of the Hugh DD's. Just don't wear a pink shirt with a ghey sweater wrapped around your neck like Mortenson :D It would be tremendous for sure if you did show. Next year DGF and I are going to be in WCOFF so yooz better watch out in about 13 months anyway :D

Spain you old peckerwood, you just show up next year and we can go from there!! We at ECB would love to have ya and you can stay at the house of the Hugh DD's. Just don't wear a pink shirt with a ghey sweater wrapped around your neck like Mortenson :D It would be tremendous for sure if you did show. Next year DGF and I are going to be in WCOFF so yooz better watch out in about 13 months anyway :D

Big Jim, that sounds like a blast dude! I know I will make it out there to see yall one of these days. If not, WCOFF next year it is! :D

seriously guys...i mean...im suprised randy found time for the draft...he probably drafted 3 kickers because he was distracted by all the little league world series action on espn

HEY ,A HOLE... Yeah You. Why don't You post a pick of yourself so I can tell You what I think You look like.. wakawaka head!

haha right...yeah...youve just dropped a good 3 or 4 replies saying that youd donate money for my plane ticket to fight randy, after another staunch randy defender claimed that hed "drop me like a bag of dirt"...when i made no mention of fighting randy....then you implied that i was being a jackass by saying youd raise your donation

funny..some people are calling me childish...but the reality is yer acting like the babies

randy, if you are reading, and were offended...then i apologize...to YOU..and you only...the rest of you cheerleaders can eat a dick

even though i cant say ive seen every mystery huddler thread ever...i know there is always some good natured ribbing going on...and id venture to say...a similar comment has been made at some point..maybe something worse...you put your pictures up on a message board for all to see..then be prepared to be subjected to some ridicule

if i said..." i think ive seen randy before...on that dateline nbc special"...would that have been better suited to your liking?

nah twiley...not people that have more class in their pinky that i do in my entire body...but people who cant take a joke...anal crybabies

You've got to admit that that comment was more than just good natured ribbing. It was a flat out insult and a bunch of Bullshiiiit !

You've got to admit that that comment was more than just good natured ribbing. It was a flat out insult and a bunch of Bullshiiiit !

OK OK randy..... he's apologized already.

and the photos of Matthau & Lemon are funny but they're actually abit young in that pic to be you & sky. :D

:D