[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give me your advice Draft 8/26

thejob

I am new to The Huddle. I am in a 16 Team ALL POINTS league now the 2nd year. LY RB's went for the most part in the 1st 2 rounds, with exception to Peyton manning. I would like any input on strategy, Who you would draft and why. I strongly feel will draft 2 RB's unless Manning falls to me. I will know my draft prder Wednesday night, the draft is on 8/26. Below are some names I like by position and in order I like them by position.

RB

S. Alexander

Steven jackson

Rudi Johnson

Kevin Jones

Lendel White

LT

WR/TE

Chris Chambers

Donald Driver

Torry Holt

Todd Heap

Boldin

QB

Jake Delhomme

Matt Hasselbeck (?)

Brett Favre

Kicker

Jason Elam

Olino Mare

Defense

Pitt

Chic

I look forward to the Forums Thoughts

Dave

Depending on how the draft unfolds I would try to get 2 running backs in the first two rounds...with that said, if you are in the middle to late second and only running backs are gone you need to look at the top QB or receiver...

as far as advice goes, what else are you asking?

If you like the players listed, try to get them...

Edited by alexgaddis

I agree with your input, and I thank you. This League in the past has always been heavy on RB's thru the 1st

2 rounds, with exception to Peyton Manning, and the few elusive top tier WR's.

As far as advice etc, what I was inquiring is on other opinions to my draftees, as well as any you may think are missing, Kinda Pro's and Con's.....

Thanks again for the input and time

I agree with your input, and I thank you. This League in the past has always been heavy on RB's thru the 1st

2 rounds, with exception to Peyton Manning, and the few elusive top tier WR's.

As far as advice etc, what I was inquiring is on other opinions to my draftees, as well as any you may think are missing, Kinda Pro's and Con's.....

Thanks again for the input and time

I personally think the recipe for success this year is RB in round 1, WR in rounds 2 AND 3, and RB or top QB in round 4. There are so many RB's out there this year. If you cant get one of the top 4 or 5, anyone you take is probably going to be sharing carries with someone else this year, so your next best bet would be to start mopping up the WRs.

I personally think the recipe for success this year is RB in round 1, WR in rounds 2 AND 3, and RB or top QB in round 4. There are so many RB's out there this year. If you cant get one of the top 4 or 5, anyone you take is probably going to be sharing carries with someone else this year, so your next best bet would be to start mopping up the WRs.

I assume that even though it is an all points league that you have starting lineup requirements? My general strategy is always to draft 2 RBs in the first 2 rounds. That's not what always happens though because often when my 2nd pick rolls around I percieve that there is more value in taking a top WR than the last in the 2nd or 3rd tier of RBs.