[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR combo

cmutts

I would prefer CJ/Boldin but both would be thoroughly fine by me.

More info wouldn't hurt - CJ/Boldin should get more yds, but I'd bet Smith/Harrison end up with more tds.

I would prefer CJ/Boldin but both would be thoroughly fine by me.

More info wouldn't hurt - CJ/Boldin should get more yds, but I'd bet Smith/Harrison end up with more tds.

Scoring system: 1 pt every 10 yards, bonus points over 100 and 6 pts td. No ppr

Scoring system: 1 pt every 10 yards, bonus points over 100 and 6 pts td. No ppr

Yeah, coin flip, then, really. CJ/Boldin are, at this point, healthier and younger than Smith/Harrison, but that doesn't mean that the latter pair won't outpoint the former when all is said and done - Smith and Harrison have more stable QB situations.

Another vote for CJ-Boldin.. Smith/Harrison I think is the safer pick, but will not be as rewarding..

Harrison will get his fair share but with all the targets there, his value drops a little. And I really think Carolina will definitely be a Steelers type offense this year. Only throw when they absolutely have to. Have a stable enough run game to pound it out and eat up the clock. The Cardinals will still have to pass cause with the o-line as in just as much shambles as it was last year, Boldin will get his on a weekly basis. I know that Fitz is there, but that's it.. And CJ is just a stud with an all pro QB always looking his way first.