Sign in to follow this  
vigilantex69

Who's a better fantasy back? Dillon or Lewis?

Who's a better fantasy draft pick? Jamal Lewis or Corey Dillon? I'm not sure? I have Mike Anderson as his backup also and I was also thinkin about picking up Musa Smith as another backup. But I'd hate to start the season with 3 friggin backups for one team on my roster. I am trying to work out a trade for Rudi Johnson but im not sure if it would work out. Anybody have any ideas on either one of these players?

I'd say Lewis. Dillion will be 32 and has Maroney on his heels. If history is any indicator Lewis will rebound nicely from a injury plagued year.

I'd say Lewis. Dillion will be 32 and has Maroney on his heels. If history is any indicator Lewis will rebound nicely from a injury plagued year.

There is no way I would pick Lewis. Maroney won't get that many carries if Dillon is healthy, plus, with not that many wr's, NE will be a running machine. If healthy, I still see Dillon getting over 20 touches a game. Plus Lewis is always injured. Doesn't he have a hip flexor already?

Except that he's already injured.

I'd hate to have to rely on either but to chose one I'd likely take Dillon