Sign in to follow this  
Funky Plutos

On the clock NOW...Pick #8 rookie...

I had pick #4 and took DeAngelo. Now it is to me at pick #8 and all of these are still available (much to my surprise):

Joe Addai

Lendale White

Mike Bell

What would you do?

I had pick #4 and took DeAngelo. Now it is to me at pick #8 and all of these are still available (much to my surprise):

Joe Addai

Lendale White

Mike Bell

What would you do?

Bell

Joe Addai

Lendale White

Mike Bell

What would you do?

Unbelievable that those guys are still left. Since you already have DeAngelo in your hip pocket I would definitely take Mike Bell here. I still am not convinced about this guy, but if he is the starter....watch out!!

Bell. He's the only guy who is currently atop his team's RB depth chart. IMO, he's also having the best pre-season to date.

Joe Addai

Lendale White

Mike Bell

What would you do?

Is Lawrence Maroney there? If he is, take him.. He will finish ahead of Bush for the rookie of the year. Otherwise, I'd take Addai. Probably the most NFL ready back out of the 3 listed. Also playing in a powerhouse offense..