[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney vs White vs Williams

Steelhead

I know that this is a crapshoot but want opinions on which of those guys are the better options for keepers. My league is a 12 team 2 keeper league. The first round is essentially the 3rd. Bush is going in our first round and I'm going to take Maroney or White or Williams in the 2nd unless a better RB option drops to me. I have them ranked as

1. Maroney - he has looked the best so far running with authority and is on a winning team and having Brady as your QB will only help.

2. White - I have White at #2 because he'll be the TD hawk and then starter once Brown goes down. Too bad we've not been able to see him so far this preseason.

3. Williams - hasn't looked that well, but he's on a great running team

4. Addai - Rhodes is the starter, but Addai's smaller size bothers me

All 3 are backing up injury prone RBs so I figure each should get some time this year.

I know that this is a crapshoot but want opinions on which of those guys are the better options for keepers. My league is a 12 team 2 keeper league. The first round is essentially the 3rd. Bush is going in our first round and I'm going to take Maroney or White or Williams in the 2nd unless a better RB option drops to me. I have them ranked as

1. Maroney - he has looked the best so far running with authority and is on a winning team and having Brady as your QB will only help.

2. White - I have White at #2 because he'll be the TD hawk and then starter once Brown goes down. Too bad we've not been able to see him so far this preseason.

All 3 are backing up injury prone RBs so I figure each should get some time this year.

Maroney will be a top 3 back in as little as 2 years. He's by far the best one up there.

Maroney, Williams and Addai are in good positions to make some noise this year. all are on solid teams, all have solid lines to run behind. Maroney amd Williams teams have good schedules to run the ball. and Addai is on a team that defenses will setting back against the pass all year which should create mucho room for the RB's. all 3 also have a guy ahead of them that is not the solid starter.

I like how Maroney has looked in the preseason and he has moved in front as my favorite for this year. but not by much. all 3 are grouped close together IMO.

White IMO is the outcast. his 0-line is poor, his team should be behind all year and be forced to pass(in which cases even if White is the starter he would be brought out for a better recieving back). I like him less for this year.