[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so who is # 1

isleseeya

Alexander......but you may want to consider LT cuz he will match there Rushing yards and get alot more receptions/rec yards think about it.

LJ has a target and he is known as the feature now so no way he matches last years production for a full 16 games

Edited by bigpaizan

I would definitely go with LT as the #1 in your scoring system. In more traditional scoring leagues Shaun has the be the favorite, but if you are counting receptions LT should be your guy.

Besides, LT is the only one of the 3 who hasnt lost an all-pro offensive lineman.

I am picking first tonight ...League scoring

1 pt every 10 yards

6 pts TD

1pt reception

with this in mind ,who should i pick :

Larry Johnson or Sean Alexander...and why

need help here boys

With this scoring system, you'll be kicking your own A$$ ALL season long for passing up on Tomlinson. Johnson will be a bust this year... At least for those people who take him with the #1 overall pick. Alexander is a safer bet than Johnson, i just like the game that Tomlinson brings, he's younger, and he will be catching all kinds of passes as well out of the backfield as well.

Go with LJ.

He had about 35 grabs last year vs LT who had 50 i think? And LJ was the backup for half those games!! Otherwise he would have had more grabs then even LT.

LT is not going to blow LJ out of the water in receptions despite what these ppl above claim.

LJ is the #1 pick regardless of your format. Nobody has his upside. And the Chargers offence is being led by a rookie QB instead of Brees.

look at some numbers before believing LT gets a lot more grabs then LJ.

Thanks all ..really appreciate it :D

I firmly beleive i will be going withg LJ

Good luck to all

I really think you're making a mistake.. But that's just me. If I was at #3, I would LOVE for LT to fall to me. LJ WILL NOT finish in the top 5 this year in fantasy points for RBs

With this scoring system, you'll be kicking your own A$$ ALL season long for passing up on Tomlinson. Johnson will be a bust this year... At least for those people who take him with the #1 overall pick. Alexander is a safer bet than Johnson, i just like the game that Tomlinson brings, he's younger, and he will be catching all kinds of passes as well out of the backfield as well.

LT