[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brooks to Moss

Randall

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy Moss kept saying "Look at me every play"

Aaron Brooks kept saying "No way I'm going to look at you every play"

I think Aaron Brooks finally realized "Maybe I should look at him every play..."

The moron finally realizes he's playing with a HOF WR... And it only took 4 games.

Glad he figured it out before the season started though...

Aaron Brooks is a turd.

Is there any QB more scrutinized than Aaron Brooks?. The guy does well, he still sucks. Every time he throws an INT, he becomes the worst QB in the history of football. Overall, he has good career stats and has always put up good fantasy numbers. I think he's been a pro bowler and makes for a borderline starter or solid back-up.

He was awful last year but so was everything else for New Orleans last year. Why does everyone dispise him so much and criticize his every move?

Looks good....anothe Moss T.D. Raiders D is looking pretty improved also, hard not to improve coming from a last place D, BUT... I like what I've seen so far...either that or the Lions just suck really bad! :D

and nobody likes a turd...

I gotta say, I'm tired of the Brooks bashing. Even when he lights it up, nobody has anything good to say about the guy. He seems to be a favorite to pick on when in reality there are a lot of NFL QB's that suck a hell of a lot more than he does.

Is there any QB more scrutinized than Aaron Brooks?. The guy does well, he still sucks. Every time he throws an INT, he becomes the worst QB in the history of football. Overall, he has good career stats and has always put up good fantasy numbers. I think he's been a pro bowler and makes for a borderline starter or solid back-up.

He was awful last year but so was everything else for New Orleans last year. Why does everyone dispise him so much and criticize his every move?

Because he's a turd?

I gotta say, I'm tired of the Brooks bashing. Even when he lights it up, nobody has anything good to say about the guy. He seems to be a favorite to pick on when in reality there are a lot of NFL QB's that suck a hell of a lot more than he does.

AMEN to that!

:D PREACH ON BROTHER!!