[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F. Gore

giantsfan

the huddle took him at 2.10 or 2.12 in one of the drafts I saw on here, so hes a later 2nd rounder, early third Id say. Barring injury, he should make a nice #2.

I saw the huddle drafts but I don't think that is indicative of most drafts. The people who do the huddle draft fall in love with guys like Gore. Most people who do drafts like Gore Im sure but to make a guy who has a LONG injury sheet, is WAY unproven, and plays for SF a 2nd rounder seems a little bit of a stretch. I wonder where he is going in most regular drafts. I was under the impression I could get him in late round 3. Now I wonder.

Okay this gives me some hope. I pick with the 3rd to last pick of round 3. I just have a feeling he'll be there. While he looks good he still plays for a very questionable SF team and is a big injury risk. 3.10 seems reasonable. After the Taylor's, FWP's, and Bush's of the world.

Edited by giantsfan

Gore has been going right around the first of the 4th or late third round though he moves up some lately with Barlow gone. He is a risk but they all are after half the starters are taken.

the huddle took him at 2.10 or 2.12 in one of the drafts I saw on here, so hes a later 2nd rounder, early third Id say. Barring injury, he should make a nice #2.

You have to remember that in the huddle drafts the competition is much better and those guys you can usually wait on will be taken if you try and wait on them like you can in your locals.

I can understand the huddle grabbing him here. but I am gonna wait in my local a tad longer.

Gore has been going right around the first of the 4th or late third round though he moves up some lately with Barlow gone. He is a risk but they all are after half the starters are taken.

:D Yeah, but this guy's risk to me isn't as big as all the guys behind him. The situation for him has only gotten better and I now expect 1350 and 9 TDs...

It will depend on how savvy your league is. I drafted him at 3:09 in a 12 team tough league.

If you are drafting with your typical local league patsies you might get him in the 5th or 6th.

Of course it all depends on starter requirements as well. If you have a 1 RB and a flex his value will be diminished along with other lower lever RB's.

You have to remember that in the huddle drafts the competition is much better and those guys you can usually wait on will be taken if you try and wait on them like you can in your locals.

I can understand the huddle grabbing him here. but I am gonna wait in my local a tad longer.

Now that I'm going to disagree with. There are some huddle leagues here that would have as tough as, if not tougher competition.

I've been seeing him go late 3rd, early 4th in most drafts. He must've been WW's guy. He either took him there or he didn't get him. He picked 3.2 and then again at 4.11. He wasn't going to make it back to him

Now that I'm going to disagree with. There are some huddle leagues here that would have as tough as, if not tougher competition.

I've been seeing him go late 3rd, early 4th in most drafts. He must've been WW's guy. He either took him there or he didn't get him. He picked 3.2 and then again at 4.11. He wasn't going to make it back to him

Was not referring to Huddle leagues here but rather the leagues DMD and his crew are drafting in.

Was not referring to Huddle leagues here but rather the leagues DMD and his crew are drafting in.

I know. You were saying those are tougher leagues then other leagues.

I'm saying that there are some huddle leagues where the owners are going to be as good as the "experts."