[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Rookie draft draft coming up in 2 days

Massamule

My rookie draft is coming up in a few days and I have a short list of guys I'm interested in.

I have the 1.03, 1.08, 2.08, 3.08 draft spots(my team in sig).

D. Williams

L. Maroney

J. Norwood

M. Bell

J. Cutler

M. Leinhart

Michael Turner

Wali Lundy

Bush will go #1 and I'm pretty sure Williams will go 1.02.

That leaves me drafting Maroney at 1.03.

1.08 is the tough one. I'm pretty sure Bell will be gone by then, so I'm thinking either Norwood or Cutler at that position. Yes, I do have Cutler ranked above Leinhart. I don't know what it is but I like Cutler more for a Dynasty league.

If I go Norwood at 1.08 should I hope Cutler falls to the 20th pick (unlikely), and if Cutler isn't there should I grab T. Jackson?

Or should I go Cutler at 1.08 and just hope that M. Turner is at 20th for LT's handcuff?

why would you take bell at all??

the guy is undrafted, and even if he starts this year for Denver (which i would not bet on), is he going to be around for that long?

look at mike anderson and ruben droughns, just because you are a starter in denver, does not mean you will remain a starter in denver.

i would rather have Maroney in a dynasty league. He will be the starter of the future in New England, and he has looked absolutely amazing.

i would rather have norwood then cutler, but i do not know why you would pass on Leinhart. ESPECIALLY in a dynasty league.

Leinhart has Fitzgerald & Boldin as WRs. Even if i was a QB under that system, i would do decent.

why would you take bell at all??

the guy is undrafted, and even if he starts this year for Denver (which i would not bet on), is he going to be around for that long?

look at mike anderson and ruben droughns, just because you are a starter in denver, does not mean you will remain a starter in denver.

i would rather have Maroney in a dynasty league. He will be the starter of the future in New England, and he has looked absolutely amazing.

i would rather have norwood then cutler, but i do not know why you would pass on Leinhart. ESPECIALLY in a dynasty league.

Leinhart has Fitzgerald & Boldin as WRs. Even if i was a QB under that system, i would do decent.

Well put Vicious! I would agree 100% with those comments.