[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help

Hey guys. I just grabbed M.Drew off waivers and cut Wilson. Here is my thinking. My commish drafted 6 QB's and he owns fragile freddy. He has Lundy which I would not mind having with Morency in case Dom does not come back. So I figure I will offer him Drew and Coles (I hated drafting him) for Lundy and one of his 6 QB's. Question is which one? Here they are:

Griese (has upside but not the starter yet)

Grossman (not really thrilled about him)

Kitna ( has the weapons but does he have the arm?)

Lefty ( I do not know if I would really want him)

Simms ( Has the most upside....could pan out)

Volek (will probably get yanked at some point for Young)

Thoughts? :D

Your commish drafted those 6 QBs? What kind of drugs is he on? How big is this league? What are the rules? What the hell?

yeah, what the hell?

anyways... i'd say Kitna has the most 'upside.' Simms is ok but he's not in a system where you'll see more than 200yds, 1td from him very often. Gruden is run 1st, run 2nd, dink dunk 3rd, pass 4th.

Simms also has a bad passing D schedule, i think the worst passing D schedule as a matter of fact.

If Griese gets the nod to start, go with him. If not, go with Lefty.

Lefty's ok until he gets hurt. Same with Griese.

Even if Griese gets the nod and is able to stay healthy, Chicago is worse than TB as far as offensive philosphies go. Just not enough chances for Griese to make a significant FF impact.

Kitna, Martz, poor Lions D, favorable passing D schedule, dome... much better option imo.