[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who to drop for Favre?

Avernus

I am willing to drop a QB or WR for Favre....I think Carr can still be more productive than Favre with favre's INT's being worth -2 and only really having Driver to throw to.....even though he has an easy schedule...

I have at QB

Rivers

Carr (we apparently have QB whores in my local :D )

WR

Fitz

Mason

Michael Clayton

Burleson

Porter

nobody wanted Favre in my 12 team local....I think he's worth something and I really don't want to drop Carr for him....also Frye and Collins are both available...but I dislike Titans schedule as they play NFC east...and the Browns play some tough teams as well..

I am willing to drop a QB or WR for Favre....I think Carr can still be more productive than Favre with favre's INT's being worth -2 and only really having Driver to throw to.....even though he has an easy schedule...

I have at QB

Rivers

Carr (we apparently have QB whores in my local :D )

WR

Fitz

Mason

Michael Clayton

Burleson

Porter

nobody wanted Favre in my 12 team local....I think he's worth something and I really don't want to drop Carr for him....also Frye and Collins are both available...but I dislike Titans schedule as they play NFC east...and the Browns play some tough teams as well..

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you want him? He looks HORRIBLE!!!! Is anyone watching this game?? Dude should have hung it up 2 years ago!! I think you're better off with Carr

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you want him? He looks HORRIBLE!!!! Is anyone watching this game?? Dude should have hung it up 2 years ago!! I think you're better off with Carr

the Bengals are known to hawk the ball with tips...

I don't know that Carr is much better...

I'd rather have Favre than Carr, albeit both are going to drive you nuts if you're relying on them from a FF perspective. Got any RB depth so you can make a trade?

I have too much depth....I am working on moving Addai to the Rhodes owner, but he has Mcnabb and nothing else...

but I have Duckett, the Portis owner drafted 2 QB's in the 1st 5 rounds and I blame him for the mess I am in :D...he has Brady and Bulger...

I am thinking of Burleson and Duckett for Bulger so I can free up a roster spot...