[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mushin Muhammed

(8 team league)...

How do you think he'll do this year... as apposed to Keyshawn Johnson and Donte Stallworth... (my other recievers)

any of those 3 i should try to trade... (My Starters: TO, Kennison, Galloway) Do I need to beef up my starting WR's

Thanks,

Chris

3 replies and i couldnt find anything helpful... Is this that pathetic... atleast give some advice on what to do

try putting all these questions into one thread instead of spamming the board without searching for posts on the topic...

:D:D:D

Sorry about not searching.. I just wanted up to date info... But yea shouldnt have said big.. i meant a big year for a 5th-6th string fantasy reciever

even if it's a week or so old....you'll get good info around here...

a week old info around here is worth more than up to date info anywhere else..

Well, apparently the Bears can't run the ball. And Muhammed is their best option at receiver. If you want to put those two facts together you could project that he would have a good year. Of course, that would require participation from the guy chucking him the ball.............................. :D

What are your scoring rules and lineup requirements?

It's hard to answer questions when you don't give enough info.

PS - MM will max at about 1100/8 ... with a minimum (assuming he's not hurt) of 700/3. Personally, I think that 850/4 is about right (unless Griese is the QB, in which case you can give him another 100yds and 1TD, or so).

sorry..

Receptions (2)

Reception Yards (15 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Its a private leage and the settings were made by the commish... we need to just go the basic way next year

QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, K, DEF, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

sorry..

Receptions (2)

Reception Yards (15 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Its a private leage and the settings were made by the commish... we need to just go the basic way next year

QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, K, DEF, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

if you're looking for advice...hit the advice forum....I'd be more than willing to help you out there, but your posts will only be moved there and cause a headache for the huddle brass...

just giving the heads up..